Chapter 18

Exclusive Chapter
Kianna's POV

I ran away, desperately trying to not get caught. Eggman was chasing me. He wanted to rape me again. I ran as fast as I could. The first time he raped me was last month. I'm only two, what's wrong with him?!?! I was bleeding for weeks. The memories of what happened filled my mind as I ran, trying to lose him. I looked behind me to see that he was catching up. Man, how come he gets to have long legs? He can last longer than me. That's no fair! I deserve a head start! I ran into a building and jumped onto two plates covered in mashed potatoes and I slid across a table. "Sorry!" I apologized. When I got to the end of the table, I jumped off of the plates and landed on the ground. Then I kept running.

"Kianna...." A voice whispered in the wind. "Kianna...." It was coming from an alleyway. I went in the alleyway to see a purple hedgehog with a blue hedgehog in her arms. "I need your help..." The purple hedgehog said. "His dad is going to kill me, I don't know when but I know he will. I need somebody to take care of my baby. Please, take care of him for me, ok?" She asked. I nodded.

"Of course..."

"She's in here!" I heard Eggman yell. I turned around to see his shadow.

"I gotta-" I started, but when I turned around the purple hedgehog wasn't there, neither was the blue hedgehog. "What..?" I asked. Then Eggman grabbed me from behind.

"Gotcha, you pesky little brat." I desperately tried to escape as he dragged me away. "I'm gonna have fun with you..." I helplessly whimpered and whined as I thought of what he was going to do to me this time.

(Hi guys! Thats something that happened in Kianna's past! I think that's really sad. Yeah, her past is THE WORST.)