Chapter 101

Sonic's POV

We headed to the place to get pets. Kianna was excited.

"I'm gonna get a dog!" Kianna exclaimed. "Or a cat." She thought for a moment. "What about a rat?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Kianna, you haven't even seen them yet." 

"I know." Then she gave a gasp. "What if there's a monkey?! Or a chao?!" She smiled to herself. "That would be pretty cool." I smiled at her.

"Look at them first, will ya?" 

"Why does the looks matter?" Kianna asked. "It's the inside that counts. Not the outside."

"I know, but..." We arrived at the place, and Kianna eagerly ran inside.

"COME HERE KITTIES!" Kianna yelled. All the animals looked at her. She gasped, putting her hands over her mouth. "They're beautiful..." I looked over at Kianna after I entered.

"Are you... Are you crying..?" She shook her head.

"N-no..." She opened a cage door for a golden labrador dog, and started to pet him. She laughed. "You're so floofy!" The dog walked away from her and opened the other animals' cages. Then they all went over to her, and she played, petted, and hugged, each and every one of them. She laughed happily. A chao flew over to her and landed on her head. She petted him with one hand. "I want them all!" Kianna told me. I sighed.

"Kianna, you can only have-" Kianna smirked. "Kianna, no. No calling-" I said, reaching for my phone in my pocket, but it was gone. I looked at Kianna to see her waving it in her hands. "Kianna, no!" Kianna typed for a bit, and then she called.

"Hi. Mind if I get a couple EXTRA animals? Please?" She waited. "Really?! Thank you so much! You're the best!" Kianna hung up and smirked. I sighed and looked at the worker.

"We'll take them all." 

Later...

We walked out of the store, about ten leashes in Kianna's hands, and about five in mine. The chao flew behind her.

"A cat, a dog, a chao, a fox, a bunny, a monkey, a bird, a deer, an owl, a squirrel, a tiger, a wolf, a frog, a duck, a goose, a pigeon, and a partridge in a pear tree!" Kianna sang. I sighed and shook my head. Kianna used her powers to carry all of our, scratch that, HER bags. I gulped, hoping that Amy wouldn't get mad at me for this.