Chapter 68

Violence is at the end of the Chapter! Be warned!

Third Person POV

Years Ago...

"Again?! This is like the fifth time!" Kianna exclaimed.

"We NEED you guys to get married, especially before you guys take over Camelot." Scourge said. Kianna and Sonic were fifteen. "We've had this scheduled since yesterday. Now, go get ready!" Kianna and Sonic nodded, and then they went to the dressing room, where Kianna helped Sonic with his bow tie.

"Kianna..." Sonic said, and Kianna looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry... But I-I don't want to get married. I'm sorry... I just- I just wanna wait until we RULE Camelot, you know?"

"Act shocked, surprised, furious. Get mad. Hit me."

"What?!" Sonic asked, confused. Kianna pressed the record button on a nearby camera.

"I'm sorry, but I CAN'T marry you! I wanna wait until we're older! I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"What?!" Sonic asked, confused. "But I just-" Then Scourge walked in and grabbed Kianna.

"This wedding ISN'T going to waste. You're coming with me. And remember the tradition..?" Scourge asked.

"...Yes... Yes I do..."

"Good. Now, let's go!" Kianna looked at Sonic sadly and waved, before being dragged off by Scourge, her soon to be husband.

'I'll divorce him. Don't worry.' Kianna mouthed and Sonic smirked, then gave her a small wave. Kianna waved back, before she was dragged onto the aisle, where terrible wedding music played. Kianna started walking down the aisle, and Sonic felt bad.

"Kianna! I object! Don't get married! Please!"

"Sonic. It's ok... I've been through worse." Sonic watched sadly as Scourge said his vows. He wanted Kianna to be his, but he didn't want to get married here. Then it was Kianna's turn. She said that she wasn’t going to marry a man like him. Scourge growled and got mad at her.

Warning! Violence!

Scourge started to beat Kianna and choke her. Sonic growled and attacked Scourge. Scourge then got out a whip and tried to hit Sonic, but Kianna got in front of him. Then Sonic spindashed Scourge. Kianna kicked Scourge where 'the sun doesn't shine' and Scourge screamed in pain. Sonic then punched him and Scourge fell to the ground. Kianna gasped.

"Did we...?"

"I think we did..." Suddenly, Scourge got up and hit Kianna repeatedly with his whip. Kianna whimpered, terrified. Sonic gasped.

"RUN!" Kianna yelled. Sonic nodded and ran, looking back at Kianna quickly. She gave him a sad look, before he continued to run away.