Chapter 63

Kianna's POV

It was Sonic.

"Don't get yourself run over, now. We need you."

"What's up with the-?"

"They're not horses. They're called cars. And that black stuff is the road. And we're-" We both looked down. "-Standing on a sidewalk." I gave a small smile and crouched down, slowly going across the sidewalk with my hand.

Sonic's POV

Kianna reminded me somewhat of me when I came here for the first time. She stood up and smiled.

"It's smooth! It's supposed to be like that, right?" I nodded. I then grabbed her hand.

"You have a lot to see. And, maybe we can do some catching up! If you're interested..."

"Hmm... I'll think about the catching up part. But, let's go!

Later...

Amy's POV

"Yeah, and then she said-" Sonic was saying, but then he noticed we were all looking at him and Kianna walk in, and then he stopped. They both had cotton candy in their hands. Sonic had blue, Kianna had yellow.

"So that's where you guys have been all day!" Aurora exclaimed. It was dark by now.

"Lucky!" Spazz exclaimed, running over to us. "Can I have some?!" Kianna gave him some cotton candy, and asked if anybody else wanted any. Olivier, Aurora, Chails, Kellyanne, and Rosie said yes. Kianna gave them all some each. 

"What did you guys do?" Amy asked.

"We talked. Caught up on some things. Right, Hedgehog?" Sonic nodded.

"Hedgehog?!" I yelled.

"Um... Sorry. I mean Sonic. Sonic the idiotic ex-best friend!"

"Kianna. It's ok. You can call me Hedgehog. Just like you used to, remember?"

"Yeah... But..." Kianna looked at me. I growled and gave her a death stare. "On second thought. Sure! Why not? I missed calling you Hedgehog!" I growled and clenched my fists.

"Hey, Rosie! Why don't we go swim tomorrow?" Rosie nodded.

"Spazz, Olivier, why don't we go swim, too? We can all hang out!"

"I wanna swim! I wanna swim!" Tails said loudly, holding Teddy.

"OK. Me and Jason can take you, Rosie, Flames, Olivier, Spazz and Aurora tomorrow, ok? And Kellyanne too, if she wants to go."

"Huh?" Kellyanne asked, looking up from her phone. Kianna gave a small chuckle. "Oh, no. Sorry, I can't. I have plans with a friend."

"Jake?" Kianna asked. Kellyanne blushed.

"N-no!" Kianna smirked.

The Next Day...

Kianna's POV

"You should wear this, Kellyanne!" Rouge suggested, showing Kellyanne a pinkish purple dress.

"Maybe... Um... Do you guys mind if I talk to Kianna? Alone?" Rouge, Knuckles, and Amy left.

"So... What did you want to talk about?"