Chapter 84

Sonic's POV

Warning! Disturbing Moment Later In Chapter!

"KIANNA?!?!" I yelled, confused. She looked over at me and waved.

"Heya, Hedgehog. Wassup?"

"What are you-?" I asked, confused. They started to set me up to give her blood. 

"When did she wake up?" The nurse asked. 

"Couple minutes ago." A doctor replied.

"I'm Flames' mom. Pretty funny, huh? Turns out I gotta load of children." She laughed. They finally set up the thing and I started to give Kianna blood.

"I guess so. Isn't she supposed to be asleep?"

"She woke up."

"They can't give me any more of the sleepy stuff or i'll die. But i'm not worried about the pain. Couple scratches never hurt. anyone."

"Kianna, this is surgery!" 

"Eh, tomato, tomatoe." (Put the 'e' so you guys would know she's not just saying it the same way twice in a row in case you guys didn't.) I shook my head at her.

"It'll hurt more when the thing that makes you feel no pain thing wears off." I told her. She shrugged.

DISTURBING MOMENT! DISTURBING MOMENT!

"Not as much as being raped by two hundred guys at once." She stated.

DISTURBING MOMENT OVER! DISTURBING MOMENT OVER!

"Wha-?" I started, confused. "Wanna know what? I'm not even gonna ask." She just gave me a small smile. 

"Good choice, Hedgehog. Good choice." I looked over at Flames. 

"How's he doing?" 

"Good." Kianna answered. "The surgery is almost done. He'll be fine." 

Kianna acts like a regular, happy person when she's drunk or in surgery. I guess it makes her, or helps her, feel normal. Maybe we should try and make her feel more comfortable and welcomed here.

"That's good." Then Kianna suddenly let out a small whimper, and made a fist. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It... It hurts a bit." She said, grimacing. I held her hand. 

"Squeeze if you need to. It'll help ease the pain." She gave me a smile.

"Thanks, Hedgehog." She grabbed my hand. She then hissed in pain and squirmed a bit.

"Hand, remember?" I asked. She gave me a small smile.

"Oh, yeah." She gave it a small squeeze. "Sorry, I'm just not used to people being there for me, you know?" She gave a scoff. "Who am I kidding? You don't understand."

"True, but I know what it's like to be alone and want somebody to be there for you." I started to get a bit dizzy and the nurse handed me a bottle of water. Kianna squeezed my hand again, more aggressively this time. I put the water down and smoothed down her hair. She then squeezed my hand so hard that I couldn't feel it.

"It hurts a bit." She whimpered. I pulled the chair over right next to her and leaned over so my head was next to hers. I hummed to her and smoothed down her hair. It seemed to relax her. They finished the surgery just as I finished humming. "I can't believe you remember that." She told me. I smiled.

"Of course I did! You hummed it to me every night when I was upset or scared. I would never forget it." She smiled at me weakly.

"Thank you, Hedgehog." She whispered.