Chapter 70

Kianna's POV

"So, that's his jealous cousin?"

"Yes." Kellyanne said. "He's jealous that he's poor, and Jake is rich. He'd do ANYTHING for money." Kianna gave a small scoff.

"Don't I know what that feels like."

"So... Should we report him?" Kellyanne asked.

"No. We should help him."

"Help him?!" Kellyanne asked. "But he's-"

"It doesn't matter. I couldn’t care less. I know what it's like to be in his position. I just can't watch and do nothing." I went outside, followed by Kellyanne.

"Hey, John. Let's go now, shall we?"

"G-go? Go where?!" John asked, terrified.

"You'll see..." John gulped, and then Jason pulled up in a limo.

"Jason! Perfect timing! Let's go!" John hesitantly got in. We all buckled our seat belts, and Jason drove us to the Palace.

"You're so pretty, Kianna, you know that?" Jason asked me.

"Just shut up and drive." I said. Jason smirked and gave a small chuckle.

"OK, Princess. You're the boss. The Beautiful boss." I burst out laughing.

"Aww man. Jason, you're so funny, you know that?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do..." Jason looked at me and I felt myself getting hotter.

I must be blushing.

I thought. He started to lean in. I gave a small gasp as his lips were almost touching mine.

"THE ROAD!" Kellyanne screamed. Jason grabbed the wheel and turned it just in time to avoid getting hit by a truck.

"You idiot!" I yelled, hitting him on the head. He smiled.

"Hey, at least I'm YOUR idiot." I rolled my eyes, and, soon, we got to the Palace.