Chapter 53

Sonic's POV

I heard shouting so I ran upstairs to see Kellyanne and Jason trying to convince Kianna to do what they wanted by saying that they would get her cream puffs, they were trying to top each other as Kianna just stood there.

"Help me." Kianna mouthed. I smiled and chuckled.

"Guys! That's enough! Do you guys even have ENOUGH money to get all those cream puffs?" I asked. They both smiled sheepishly.

"No... Not exactly..." Jason said. "But I can't let my Princess leave!"

"How do you know?!" Kianna asked. "I never told anyone!"

"Uh... What are you talking about..? I always called you Princess since we first met..." Jason said. He looked like he was hiding something.

"Jason, what are you hiding..?" I asked. Jason sighed, realizing that he was caught.

"One of the reasons I left was because of the Unicorns Royal Family... I found a note in a bottle asking somebody, whoever found the note, to find their daughter, the Princess of the Unicorns. So I went searching... I searched the whole globe and I never found her... With my hopes lost, I came back to Camelot. Then, on Avalon, I realized who Kianna was... I instantly gained a crush on her... Not because she's royal, but because of her personality. Love at first sight, some people call it. But I call it fate, and destiny. We were meant to be together, Kianna. We were destined...." Kianna gave Jason a small smile.

"I don't believe in destiny, or fate. I believe in Kismet..." Kianna said. Jason smiled. He grabbed Kianna by the waist and pulled her towards him.

"May I have your first kiss..?" Jason asked. Then Amy came rushing in, ruining the romantic moment.

"He has Spazz!!!" Amy shouted.

"Who?!" I asked.

(Hi guys! See what I did there? Search up Kismet if ya wanna know what it means!)