Chapter 6

Jason's POV

As I ran up the stairs, I looked at the friendship bracelet around my wrist. After the battle where Kianna... ya know... died... I went in her room and saw a friendship bracelet that she had made for me. Soon I'll be with you, my beloved Kianna... I thought. I finally got on the roof. I went to jump, but somehow I couldn't get off. Literally. Everytime I tried to jump, my friendship bracelet glowed blue and a blue wall suddenly appeared in front of me. "HEY!!" I shouted. "I NEED TO JOIN KIANNA!!!"

"You can't join me... Not when you have a life to live..." A voice told me in my head. Wait... it sounds like Kianna's voice.

"Kianna..?" I asked.

"Don't worry... I'll be fine... You have to help save Camelot... And don't worry, you have people who care about you... Besides, who says I'm dead..?" Kianna's voice asked. Then it faded away...

"Kianna?! KIANNA?!?!" Then I heard the door to the roof open as my friendship bracelet stopped glowing. I turned around and saw Amy and Sonic.

"DON'T JUMP!!" Sonic shouted, grabbing my arm and pulled me back.

"Blue... K-K... voice..." I stammered, unsure of what to say.

"Let's go..." Amy said as Sonic dragged me downstairs.

"Kianna..." I whispered as I was dragged...

(Hi! Do you guys like this Chapter?)