Chapter 93

Spazz's POV

WARNING! MAY BE DISTURBING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I was terrified. Kianna was whimpering, now.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked her. I was tied up, so I couldn't do anything.

"They electrocuted me." She said, panting. I gave a small gasp.

"Are you ok?" She nodded. Then a big guy came in. It was too dark to see his face, but he was the man from my dream. Kianna knew he was from my dream too, because of my reaction, and she started to kick, trying to get him away, but to no avail. He started to rape her. She screamed and kept hitting him, begging him to stop. I was terrified.

"It won't hurt as much if you just stayed still." The person said in a gruff voice, and I instantly knew who it was.

My Great Uncle.

I gasped in shock. Kianna kept fighting him, trying desperately to escape. He just smirked, seeming to love the challenge. He seemed to go more aggressive, since Kianna gave another big scream. You could hear something clawing at something, I couldn't tell what, probably wood. Then, it stopped. They were both panting. Then, he started again, Kianna's screams soon echoing throughout the room.

Kianna's POV

I kept screaming, hitting him, punching him, begging him to stop, until, suddenly, he collapsed on me. I gave another scream, trying to scare whoever, or whatever, it was, away.