Chapter 59

Kianna's POV

I woke up and I was in a white room. "Not again." I sighed. "How many times is this, now? Ten? Twenty?"

"Too many." Jason said. I looked over at him. He was sitting in a chair next to me.

"What am I in for?"

"Your refusing to eat and drink had caused you to faint. Luckily, Sonic was there." I rolled her eyes and crossed my arms

"I would've been fine whether he was there or not." I huffed. Jason smirked.

"Sure, Princess. If you say so."

"I Do say so! As a matter of fact." Jason smiled and hugged me.

"Just don't starve yourself again, ok?"

"Hmm... I mean-" I started, considering it.

"Kianna! No!" Jason yelled, cutting me off. "Don't do it Ever again! Got it?" I sighed and pouted.

"You're no fun."

"So fun to you is nearly making yourself die?"

"Yeah. Usually." I replied.

"Good to know." Sonic then walked in.

"I see Kianna is wide awake." Sonic said. 

"Yes I am. And I'm not deaf, so I can hear you." Sonic smiled. 

"It's nice to see you're awake, and ok, by the looks of it."

"Yes, I am ok. But those cream puffs are not. How dare you drop them!" I then hit him. 

"Hey! Don't get mad at me! It was the cream puffs or you!" Sonic shouted, and then he protected his face with his arms seconds before I threw a pillow at him.

"Well you should've chose the cream puffs!" I yelled and Sonic threw the pillow back at me. I caught it and threw it at him. He got hit by it and then threw it back. We continued that for a couple turns before Jason grabbed the pillow. 

"Hey!" Me and Sonic yelled at the same time.

"You two are so childish." Jason said, shaking his head. He then put the pillow back where it was. I picked up the pillow again and threw it at Jason's face. It hit him and then fell to the ground. Jason just stood there, a shocked expression on his face.

"Jason?" I asked. "You ok?"

"Do you think you killed him?" Sonic asked in a whisper.

"Wouldn't he of fallen over by now if I did?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know how killing somebody works."

"I didn't throw it That hard, did I?" I asked. Suddenly, a pillow came at my face. I caught it and looked over at Jason. He had thrown it.

"Nice reflexes." He said. I threw the pillow at him and it knocked him over.

"You idiot! I thought I killed you!" I yelled. Jason smirked.

"Kianna, i'm ok. See?" Jason did a twirl and me and Sonic burst out laughing.

"What?!" Jason asked. 

"I imagined you with a dress on." I said in between laughs. 

"Me too!" Sonic said and then we laughed even more.

"Sure, sure. Laugh at the cute guy."

"There's a cute guy?" I asked. "Where?" I looked around. Jason smiled and ruffled my hair.

"You're very mean, you know that?" Jason asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Yes I do." He leaned in and then Amy came in.

"Ahem." Amy coughed. We all looked at her, me and Jason blushing while Sonic shook his head.

"I need to talk to my Sonikku for a minute, if you guys don't mind."

"Of course not! And maybe you could take Jason with you?" I asked. 

"I don't want to-" Amy started but then Jason interrupted her.

"It's no problem! Let's go, shall we?" 

"Bye!" I waved.

"Bye." They said and then left. 

"Now. It's time to get outta here."