Chapter 65

Kianna's POV

"It oki, Kianna! Twe understand!" Chails said. I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Poseteeve." I gave a small laugh.

"OK, then. I'll see you all later, alright?"

"Oki! See ya waiter Kianna!" Chails gave me a hug, and I froze.

"Chails." Tails said. Tails ignored him. "Chails! She doesn't like hugs. Let go of her."

"Oki..."

"No... No, it's-it's fine! Really! I don't mind!"

"No, you're from Avalon. You don't like hugs. You despise them, just like we despise you!" Amy yelled. Kianna looked shocked. She looked down at the floor.

"I'll... I'll go get ready... Then-then we can go to the party, right, Kellyanne?" Kellyanne, along with everybody else, remained speechless. I started to go upstairs, but Flames stopped me.

"No! Youre NOT going upstairs! Not right now! NOW we NEED to talk!" I stopped and turned to look at him. "She came to Camelot to help us, to SAVE us! And THIS is how you treat her?! After EVERYTHING she's done for us?! If you knew even part of HALF of what she feels, you would NOT be acting like this! You have no idea what Kianna sacrificed! For me, for you, for Sonic, for ALL of us! So don't you DARE treat her like that!" Flames panted as everybody else was silent.

"Yes, Kianna." Sonic said and everybody started laughing. Flames did, too.

"I guess I AM acting a bit like her, aren't I?"

"Yes, but you're also acting like Sonic. Next thing you know you'll be running like Sonic and flying like Kianna." Amy watched me. It felt... weird.

"Um... Why don't we go now?"

"Yeah... Let's go..." Kellyanne said. Then we started to leave, with Amy watching us.