Chapter 90

Dark Kianna’s POV

HAS A TINY BIT OF VIOLENCE AND SORT OF THREATS! BE WARNED!

I now had a rope tied around Scourge, dragging him across the ground, while he was being cut by the hard, sharp rocks. We soon arrived to the Palace. I kicked down the door, and then everybody looked at me, gasping.

"Hello..." I said. "Am I too late for the party..?" Jason and Sonic gasped.

"Princess!"

"Kianna!" Jason and Sonic yelled. Amy then came down the stairs.

"What in the world is going-?" Then she saw me and Scourge. "She IS evil! See?! I told you!" I used my powers to grab Amy and I flung her at the wall. She hit the wall and then fell, an Amy shaped dent now in the wall.

"Princess! Stop It! This ISN'T the REAL you! We ALL know it! Please! Stop this! Don't do THIS!" I gave Jason a small smirk.

"Who should I kill first? Amy or Scourge?" Aurora then came out of a room and saw me. She gasped.

"K-K-Kianna?!" Aurora asked. I smirked.

"Hi, Aurora. Who should I kill first? Your mom or Scourge?"

"N-neither!" She yelled. "I-I mean kill Scourge! Or Mephiles! Whatever you wanna call him! Just NOT MY MOM!" I smirked.

"They both need to suffer the consequences of their actions, just like Eggman did."

"What-what did you do to Eggman?!" Spazz asked.

"I killed him. He deserved it. Just like Scourge and Amy deserves it." I then aimed my hand at Amy.

"Kianna! Stop!" Hedgehog yelled at me.

"Make me! KILL me!" I demanded. He sighed.

"Kianna... Just talk about how you feel, alright? Just tell Amy how you feel. And why. It'll help her understand." Sonic said.

"Why should I?! She wouldn’t care!"

"If you tell her, it'll help, or MAKE, her understand." He said. I hesitated. "Just trust me. PLEASE!" I gave a small nod and turned to Amy.

"I..." I started, unsure of what to say. Hedgehog gave me a small nod and an encouraging smile. I took a deep breath. "I feel... Hurt. Because of what you say about me. You might not know it, but I'm ALWAYS listening. I'm just trying to help, but... But it's hard, you know? I've never interacted with someone who was nice to me in a  LONG time. I've been all alone ever since Hedgehog left. I don't MEAN to cause any problems, and, I just WANT to be accepted. By you, and by EVERYBODY else. I feel like I need to be perfect. I'm trying to act like I'm ok, but I'm not. I cry myself to sleep almost EVERY night. I wish I would just wake up one day and be dead. Everything is confusing to me. Camelot is so different from what I'm used to. But, sometimes, I wish I could just go back to Avalon, because, maybe they'd kill me, and at least there I could be myself. I may be human, part human, actually, but I have feelings too. I may of went through a lot, and I may not understand my emotions, but I STILL have them. Whether you guys realize it or not." Sonic smiled at me, while Amy looked down at the ground.

"We're here for you." He told me. "No matter what, we're here for you." I gave him a sad smile. He held out his hand to me. I grabbed it, and then I started to turn normal.

Kianna's POV

"That felt good..." I said. Sonic gave me a small smile.

"You can talk to us. About ANYTHING, alright?" I nodded.

"Alright." Then me and Sonic hugged.

"Scourge is gone!" Aurora exclaimed. Then we all looked around. He WAS gone. He must’ve left while we all we talking. I instantly felt bad.

"Don't worry, Kianna." Sonic said, pulling me into a hug. "We'll find him."