Chapter 82

Kianna's POV

I gave the doctors the DNA samples, and then I saw Jason.

"Think any of them are a match?"

"One of them HAS to be. Flames can't die!" Jason gave me a small smile.

"I know..." He looked down sadly.

"What-what's wrong?! What happened?!"

"Flames nearly died again. He has a day or two to live." I gave a small gasp.

"Can-can I see him?" Jason nodded.

"Of course! Just don't stress him too much, alright?" I nodded, and then Jason escorted me to Flames' room. He was pale. You could tell he was sick, there were bags under his eyes. Jason then left us alone.

"Hey... Kianna..." He said weakly. "I was wondering when you'd... Pop by... How's my parents..? And... And Rosie..?"

"Not as bad as you." I replied. He gave a weak smile.

"Thought so."

"Thanks for... For standing up for me... Against Amy... I... I never got the chance to thank you..."

"Of course. She shouldn't be treating you that way..."

"Do you know..?" Flames gave a small nod.

"Yes..." He answered. Jason came in.

"Can I talk to you alone, outside, for a minute please, Kianna?"

"No... I want to know... What's going on..." I gave Jason a small nod.

"I'm sorry..." He said. "None of the were your parents. They were related to you, though. Turns out you have a LOT of siblings."

"So... So am I..?" Jason gave a small nod. Flames started to cry. I hugged Flames, and hummed to him. Jason, tears in his eyes, left to tell the others the news. Me and Flames were hugging, him crying, for a while, until something clicked in my head. I let go of Flames.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go. I know who your mom is!" Flames gasped, wiping his tears away.

"Really?!"

"Really! We just gotta hope it's not too late!" I bolted out the door, determined to find a doctor, besides Jason.