Chapter 89

Dark Kianna’s POV

WARNING! THIS IS A VERY VIOLENT CHAPTER! SAME WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT INCLUDES BLOOD, MURDER, ETC! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I started fake crying. I heard Eggman yelling at me to shut up. I just fake cried even louder. Eggman screamed in frustration and stormed into the room, whip ready. He stopped when he saw me.

"H-h-hi." He stammered, slowly backing away. I smirked. My wings were bigger and completely black, my horn was completely black now, instead of the usual purple. I was now wearing a black feathery dress and my shoes turned completely black. My shoes now had things that looked like vines going up my legs. A dark aura surrounded me.

"Hello." I said, my voice echoing throughout the room.

"I'm just- I'm just gonna go now." Eggman said, starting to leave.

"No." I said, using my powers to close and seal the door. "You're not going anywhere." Eggman whimpered, terrified. "You're such a coward." I told him. "Fight me, or pay." Eggman was not moving, besides the violent shakes he made, still terrified. "FIGHT ME!!" I screamed, my voice piercing, hurting his ears. He covered them. "Fight me!" I demanded. "This is your LAST chance!" He just kept whimpering, silent tears now streaming down his cheeks, while he begged for his mommy. "Your " 'Mommy' " isn't gonna come and save you, so get over it." I then made a knife appear in my hand. "Don't worry. This won't take long." He looked up at me and gasped.

"No! Please no! I don't deserve to die! I don't deserve to die! Please, I-!" I stabbed him in the chest and he fell to the ground. I took out the knife and then I put my foot on his back and pushed it down, HARD, earning some cracks from his back. Eggman whimpered.

"THIS is why you DON'T mess with me." I stabbed him in the back, which officially killed him. I stomped on the knife, before taking it out of his back and throwing it across the room. I snapped my fingers, and then Scourge, mainly known now as Mephiles, was in front of me.

"It's about time you-" He stopped when he saw me, his face falling. He looked over at Eggman's dead body laying on the floor, and then he ran for the door.

"Nu-uh-uh." I said, shaking my finger as he desperately pulled at the door, trying to pry it open. "You wanna be a good boy, don't you?" He trembled with fear, just like Eggman had. "I suggest you behave, Scourge. I WOULD call you Mephiles, but you hurt me as Scourge, therefore you shall PAY as Scourge." He gave me a small smile and chuckled nervously.

"You don't HAVE to kill me, you know. I can help you!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Why DID you revive me, anyways?"

"Aurora had her turn, and now it's time for me to have mine. But, first, there's somebody we need to go see..."