Not a New chapter but the author needs your help and no its not monetary 🙂

Hello guys. Oh my god. I.. First of all, I'm overwhelmed that this story got as much response as it did, and i dont think just thanking you guys would ever be enough but THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. 😭😭😭😭
Okay lets just get to the point because i dont want to start crying. Again.

I uninstalled this app after i uploaded the last chapter because i felt like i was writing the worst story on planet earth and it needed to stop. And i felt so embarrassed that i even wrote something as shitty as this that i didnt even return till like - right now. And the only reason i came back is to terminate the story because its just that stupid of a story and i honestly feel like i did a tremendously bad job at writing it and it would be better for the entire universe to just end it right there. But then, i saw all the love and support this story got and now im hella confused. WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP ME OUT GUYSS 😭😭
Also, i have my admission tests ahead and its just a very stressful time in my life right now where i literally wake up every morning and want to kill myself (ps:this is humor. Im humorous 🙄), also a reason i didnt have the time to come back here. Anyway what i meant to ask is- what do you think i should do now? Should i keep the story going? should i stop? If i do decide to keep the story going, it would be such a slow SLOW update - like the slowest,and i dont want to keep all you amazing people who may like this story,or even anyone who cares for this as much as they would care for cable even after having a Netflix account, waiting but i also want to do good in my admission exams and that would take atleast 2 more months, depending on the corona situation. Basically,im asking for direction from strangers on the internet but in all fairness, you guys are more likely to understand the situation im in than any one of my "real life" people. Guys, i genuinely have zero idea about what i should do now and please anything - any advice, suggestions,even random Rambling would be very much appreciated.
I wish you guys could somehow get inside my mind and just realize how fucking grateful i am for every like, comment, read or even glance that this story has got. I honestly was expecting death threats and massive hate when i first started writing this story 😅😅but this-- THIS IS absolutely mind boggling for me. Okay I'll stop my rambling.

Again, thank you so much guys and if i appear to be annoying, i just want to apologise already because honestly, anything i say makes me want to punch myself so i totally understand your sentiment.

Thank you so so much guys and please let me know your thoughts on this.

Hope you have an amazing day and stay safe.

Love,
Me.