Chapter-22

Blake's POV

I hear the scream as soon as I get out of the shower room.

It was last period and I decided to ditch it and come play basketball at the court because I knew it would be empty around this time.

After playing for fifteen minutes, I got bored and decided I would rather go home and play Battleground for as long as it took to tire myself. And then I could go sleep.

So I took a shower and was about to start for home when I heard it.

Right.

The scream.

It was coming from the girls shower, which, by the way, I thought to be empty since there was no class and I didn't see anyone at the court.

The scream didn't sound like a cry for help but more like someone trying to get over the fact that the last season of Game of Thrones was going to be out soon and they were not even halfway through. Which, by the way, is a cry for help on its own.

After a long while, it stopped.

I debated over the fact if I  should go check out what that was all about or not? I mean, what if someone was stuck? But its a girls washroom and only God knows what goes on there.

I decide to just leave the girl with her miseries and head home. If she was in trouble,she would have at least screamed "help".

What if someone is killing her and she didn't have the time to scream help?

Well, all the more reason,not to go in.

But what if its something silly and if you help her,maybe she will let you bang her later?

That does sound appealing.

I roll my eyes and start my way towards the girls washroom,knowing well that even if my libido could be suppressed,my curiosity would not let me be in peace until I know the reason behind that scream.

Why do I even have to care so much? Its so annoying!

I stop outside the door and knock softly.

"Hello? Is everything alright there?"

I hear a rush of movement, like someone was running and within a second I hear the click of a lock turning.

Someone just locked the door.

"Blake?"

And there it was,the voice I hated the most and which right now, I had no intention tending to.

I turn around to leave.

I guess she heard that because she bangs the door once and says,"Don't leave,please. "

I roll may eyes and come back.

"What are you doing here,ugly? Shouldn't you be at class right now? I thought you cared about your grades." I cross my arms.

She sighs. "I would if I could."

"You are not locked in. I heard you lock the door yourself. So why don't you?" I really should just go home.

There's a short pause.

"Olivia took my clothes and now I have nothing to wear."

Oh.

So that was why she was screaming.

"Are you saying you are butt naked in there ,ugly?" I ask.

"No. I have a towel, you know." She retorts.

Wait. If Olivia stole her clothes,she doesn't think I had anything to do with it right?

"Just so you know,I had nothing to do with it." I say quickly.

"What do you mean?" She sounds irritated. Maybe I should just leave her alone.

"She quit our group this morning. She said and I quote " You are a pussy,Blake"," I do air quotation even though I know ugly can't see me, "and said she didn't want to be a part of our group anymore. So she's out. And whatever she does , I'm not responsible for it anymore." I lean against the wall.

There's a pause again.

"Whatever. Can you please go ask Lacy or Nora to come and help me?"

"Who?" I ask.

She sighs. "Can you at least get me my phone from the locker?"

"Only if you believe me enough to give me your passcode," I smirk.

I could practically feel her eye roll.

"Well I can lend you some clothes if you want," I say.

"You-you would do that?" She sounds skeptical.

I smirk.

"Only if you accept my conditions. By the way,I have some."

"Of course. Why am I even surprised. Nothing is ever uncomplicated when it comes to you. You know what, forget it. I don't need your damn clothes." She shouts.

"Fine. Then get comfortable for a good while since no one would be coming for you anytime soon. I would take a nap in the mean time if I were you."

I shuffle my feet to make it sound like I was leaving while holding my ground.

"Wait." She quickly says.

I stop.

"Tell me your conditions and I'll think about it."

I smile.
___________________________________________
I know it's a cliffhanger but just hold on for a while, people okay?

And by a "while" I mean, half a month. 😅😅

I'm sorry okay. It's just I have my exams and I don't think I would be able to upload then but I'd try none the less. At least I got to write these five chapters,thanks to my vacation. 😎

Click that star button to vote,comment to let me know your thoughts and takes and share if you want.

I really love you guys and I can't thank you enough for all the love and support.

But still, THANK YOU. 💕💕