Chapter-26

*IMPORTANT QUESTION IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU COULD HELP  A SISTER OUT .😅*
____________________________________

Lauren's POV

"How you feeling today, L?" Ian asks while he puts his shoes on.

I take a bite from the toast that I made and say, "Better."

Ian nods his head.

"So was it the same guy who came to our house the other day dropped you off yesterday?" Ian asks.

"Yep," I say,taking another bite.

"So..." Ian says, "you guys dating or something? I thought you were with Quinn."

*Look at this miserable creature. Trying to act like he doesn't give a shit when deep down, he can't wait to get the tea.*

I even think about lying to him for a second and say that Blake and I are a couple now, just to mess with his head but then I decide against it.

"No. And seriously, Ian, instead of trying to figure out my love life, why don't you get yourself one?" I take the dishes to the sink.

He gets to the door. "Who says I'm not trying?" He laughs.

"Loser." I smile.

He waves at me and then leaves. I run upstairs to get ready for school.

It takes me about thirty minutes to get ready. And the entire time, I keep thinking how shitty my life was at the moment and how drastically beautiful it was even two days ago.

And it all started with that stupid Olivia. That bitch just couldn't leave me alone. She just had to mess my life up. Just Had to.

Wait! That bitch started this. And I'm supposed to just let her go?

A smile creeps up my face as I figure out an amazing plan to teach her a much needed lesson. To stay the fuck out of my business.

But L. You are a better human being. Be the bigger person.

No, some things you just got to handle it the bad way. And besides, its just a little prank. And she loves prank, doesn't she?

I check my bathroom and find out, I'm already out of the thing that I need to execute this. So I call up one of my allies.

I tell Lacy to bring what I need as I realize I don't have any of the things that I need. She asks a lot of question because it WAS kind of weird to ask someone to bring that, but in the end, she says she will. After I tell her in details why and how I'm going to do it. Yep, I have the time for that.

No,not really. Later, I literally had to run to school so that I can be there on time. Which was also very crucial for my "plan".

**

There she is. That stupid bitch. With her amazing hair, blowing in the wind and with her ha-ha flirting laugh. Flirting with one of the jocks. Leaning against her locker.How happy she looks! Aww,how much I love her smile!

Not.

I turn to Lacy, "Did you get what I asked for?"

She opens her locker and hands me the liquid hand wash and a cigarette lighter.

"Are you sure about this?" She looks worried.

"The only thing I'm not sure about is if I should do it now or should I wait for Nora to arrive," I say. I look back at the hallway clock and see I don't have much time. "Wish me luck Lacy," I walk towards Olivia.