Chapter-10

Lauren's POV

"Are you here yet?" The voice says over the phone.

"Yes, I am," I whisper.

"Good," the person on the other side of the phone cuts the line before I could ask him anything . Like...where the FUCK are you?

I break out of my thought as I get pushed and stumped for the.... God knows how many times!! Seriously at this point....I don't even feel anything.

No matter how much I hate Blake, even I have to admit, that boy knows how to throw a party!!

The music is loud and something aggressive. The light is perfect for a party. Not too bright to get freaky( if you know what I mean) or too dark to stumble. I could see the kitchen counter full of foods, drinks and other party stuffs. And people. Lots of it.

I couldn't see one corner of the house that wasn't packed with homo sapiens. Considering that's what they are. Though I doubt myself.

The dance floor was full of people dancing, grinding, drinking, flirting and making out. Speaking of making out, it's one of the other things that this party doesn't lack. It's like I just walked into a live porn video. And I'm not sure if I like it.

But then again, pretty sure that's what parties are like. I mean what would I know? I've only been to a couple of parties and honestly,none of them was disasterous. That makes me question if those should be even considered as parties.

I try to find Blake in this ocean of crazies. Key word being "try". I think of calling him but then again will he able to answer in this chaos? I know I wouldn't.

As I make my way to the living room,I see Jason, one of Blake's bitches, making out with some girl that I swear I see in at least one class every day but I don't know her name.

What? I notice people okay!

If Jason was here , Blake has to be close somewhere. Because if you find the dog, you would find the owner near.

I look around and catch a glimpse of shiny blonde hair in the crowd. Okay, if anyone has that gorgeous hair, it has to be Blake. I make my way through the crowd to where I caught the sight of blonde hair. As I get closer I find the boy kissing passionately another girl. Hands all over the body. Tongue inside out. Practically eating each other's face off.

Oh shit! They are making out. Should I interrupt them? Should I just wait and watch them make out? Should I call his name or touch his shoulder? Maybe I should just.....

"Hey Blake."

My thoughts get interrupted when I hear another voice calling out Blake's name. I don't know the boy but I'm super glad he arrived.

At first Blake doesn't response. So indulged with the girl that he probably wouldn't notice if a bomb dropped and everyone here was held hostages.

The boy waiting for a minute, with much hesitation , shaked his shoulder firmly at first then having no response,a little bit harder.

Blake stops kissing the girl and raises his head to probably to  look at the person who interrupted him in such a "noble" and "important" thing. The boy must be someone important because the hint of irritation that Blake had on his face disappeared when he saw the boy. He sighed, gave the girl one last peck on the lips and asked her to leave .

Then he turned to the boy and said, " What is it, Rick?"

He whispers something in his ear and he nods. He finishes his glass of drink that he had on the counter and got up to leave.

Wait! He's leaving. Say something, L.

I clear my throat hoping he would listenl. Guess what? Of course he doesn't. I try to clear my throat a little bit louder than before but something gets stuck into my throat and it ends up more like a choking sound than what it was originally supposed to be.

Way to go L.

But the good part is , Blake notices me and a smirk appears on his face .

" Oh look who has decided to show up to enlighten my party with her grace or should I say ugliness,ugly?"

Don't answer L. Just swallow it like it ain't nothing else.

"Well doesn't look like this party lacks of it . You know..... ugliness," I shout over the music.

Damn it! I answered.

His face hardens but it's only for a spilt second. Soon the smirk reappears on his face. " You know what? Why don't you come with me?"

"Where?' I ask.

"Where I'm going and where I take you," he replies.

The boy with him tries to say something but Blake raises his hand to stop him.

I nod as I clearly realize "no" is not an option for me here.

I follow him as he makes his way through the crowd to.....God knows where.

*_*_*_*

Hey babes. I'm so sorry for such a late update. Lately I lot of stuffs have been going on in my life but now it's a bit sorted out so I can continue this story. So I'm back to uploading at a regular interval. So stay tuned.

Click the star button to vote, leave a comment about what you think and share this story if you want to.

Please check out my other book "Give me another chance" if you have the time and be so kind to. It's something that I came up with randomly
https://my.w.tt/q0MEUpGE2M.

You can also check out " Boyfriend for a week" by my lovely sister "Faizaibnat".
https://my.w.tt/ii3DaX9E2M

Thank you if you have made it this far

Thank you if you have made it this far. 😅