Chapter-17

Blake's POV

"Why?"

"Why what?" I ask.

She sighs and say,"Why everything? Why do you act like a dick head? Why do you go around hurting people? Why do you make lives miserable for people you think are worth being miserable? Why do you make my life miserable? Look,whatever happened at the cafeteria,you started it! And you can't possibly expect someone to just stay quiet and go through it all because what is it? The 1800 BC? Where you were beheaded for looking at a royal in the eyes? And you are not even a royal! So what the fuck?! And at the party? You couldn't possibly think that I was going to do what your stupid son of bitch friend asked me to do did you? I'm not a stripper nor your girlfriends. Giving lap dances to you guys is neither my duty nor my desire. And even if all these stupid reasons are why you do what you do to me then fine. Fine,I'll go through with it. But why this? Can't you at least leave this club alone? Its not just about me is it? Its about people who know what pain is. So I just want to know why?" She ends it with a huff.

I put my elbows on the table and lean forward. I smirk.

"Well because I.Fucking.Want.To."

She pinches her eyes shut and I can swear I could see a little bit of fumes coming out of her little nostrils.

Isn't it cute? Our little ugly is mad!

She pushes the chair so hard as she gets up that its gets knocked up. She runs her hand through her brown hair,probably in frustration.

I leave the chair much more gracefully.

"Anything else before I leave,ugly?" I say,crossing my arms.

"You are a fucking prick and a bastard. And you are a sick fuck and a sadist because clearly you like it when people suffer. I dont know what kind of psychopath your mother had to fuck to breed you but I'm pretty sure he wasn't nearly as bad as you are. I dont think anyone is." She says,her nostrils still flaring with utter rage.

I roll my eyes at her childish insults and say with an uninterested look on my face," Anything that I don't already know?"

She seems so pissed off that I don't think she can form a sentence in this situation.

"Okay then. Later,ugly."

I turn around and go to the door. I put my hands on the knob to turn it.

"Pain." I hear her say.

My hand stops on the knob. The venom quite evident in her words.

"Pain is something you probably don't know,Mr.Blake Richard. The pain of losing someone. Someone you loved and cared for. Pain of watching the people you love dearly, hurting like hell over the loss of someone they loved. You don't and may never know what pain is,Mr.Richard, because you've never loved someone to feel that kind of pain in the first place have you?"

I turn to look at her. My jaws set together, my veins clearly popping from the rage that I'm feeling right now.

I walk towards her. She probably sees something on my face too because she looks scared,which is a first of all the encounters we had.

Good. She should be.

When I'm at her arms length,she starts to move back word but gets bumped in the desk behind her. I grab her arms and spin her around,pinning her back to the wall.

She looks surprised and taken back. I could feel my hands clenching her arms hard,too hard perhaps, but I didn't care. I wanted her to hurt.

I bring my face closer to hers and enunciate each word slowly so it gets through her little fucking head.

"Listen to me,bitch. You don't know me and you think you may do but you don't. Not a single fucking thing. Not about me. Not about my life. Not about the shits I've been through. So don't you ever,and I repeat e.v.e.r ,assume things about me that you clearly have no idea about. Am I clear?"
She just stares at me.

"I said am I FUCKING CLEAR?"

She barely nods.

I let go of her arms and walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, Blake," I hear her say,voice barely above a whisper.

I stop and see from my peripheral vision her head hanging down,hairs spilling from both sides of her head . I wouldn't be surprised if she was crying.

"Know what?" I ask.

She raises her head slightly and I see her eyes all puffed up and red.

Oh so she was crying! Good.

"I didn't know you lost someone too."

__________________________________
Okay. So I know I said that I wouldn't be writing this anymore but I guess I was wrong huh?😅😅😅

The point is ,I'm back to writing this book so that means there will updates again.. Yay!! 🙆

Anyway,please vote,comment and share this story. The love I get from all you guys really inspires me to write and I can't even began to fathom how much I love you guys.😍😘🙏🙏

Its 1:00 am here and I'm so fucking hungry that I could practically hear my stomach grumble. So if you find something off in these last two updates just be a little considerate. He he.. 😅

Okay. Bye now. 😘😘❤❤❤

Random quote:
"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you."
-Starving by Hailee Steinfield