Chapter-5

Blake's POV

"Jack, you are going to be paired with Liza. Please go take the same table."

I watch as the old hag creates partner among the students for the stupid project. I look at the clock and see that it's already been 15 minutes and still there is no sign of the girl.

When I asked to talk with that dump shit privately, I could say that he was about to pee his pants. But he was trying so hard to cover that.

Can people be any less pathetic?

He loosens up a bit when he sees me smiling at him politely . He smiles back and says, "Well, is there something I could help you with Blake?"

"Yes professor. I was thinking if you could give me the list of students that attend this class for a minute." I say.

Before he could say anything else (which I'm pretty sure was something like "no", judging by his facial expression) I say, " It's just that my dad wanted to check out something".

That was the worst possible explanation anyone could come up with. But as soon as he heard my father's name ,he just nodded his head and went to his desk to get what I wanted.

Well, SURPISE SURPRISE!!

So now as I'm waiting for that bitch ,I'm thinking if all that was really worth it. I mean, I know she has Bio the same period I do, which is this and it's her first day she's not gonna miss this one is she?

Or maybe she went home after what happened in the cafeteria?

Well that seems more logical.

"May I come in sir?"

As I look at the doorway, I see her ugly face panting as if she just ran miles.

A smile curves on my face .

At last my plans gonna work out I guess. I just hope the old hag does as his told to do. For his good and ...hers.

Lauren's POV

Even after running like my ass was on fire, I still was pretty late for my class. When I entered the class, I found our class teacher, Mr.Patrick, pairing people up for some project.

What the hell? I'm going to be paired with some asshole on the first day? Fuck my life!

"May I come in sir?" I ask.

Mr.Patrick looks at me and say," Are you in this class, Ms...?"

" Williams... sir...I'm Lauren Williams..the new.."

" The new student...right," he nods his head as if he suddenly remembered something.

" But aren't you pretty late for this class young lady. And being late in class at first day isn't really the best thing to do for a new student."

" Well I couldn't find the room and I..."

Mr.Patrick raises his hand for me to stop, "Make sure it's the first and the last time. Now go take a seat with Mr. Richards."

"Yes sir," I say and get into the class.

Wait! Who's Mr.Richard?"

Should I stop and ask Mr.Patrick who's that or should I just keep walking untill someone wave their hand and tell me to come sit with them?

Or maybe I could stop at every desk and look at everyone's face trying to figure out who this Mr.Richard is?

Will I find it in Google? Should I give it a try?

"He's the one in the last seat," suddenly I hear a guy whisper from my side. I nod at him with a smile and keep going to the end of the classroom.

At the last seat I find a handsome guy with one of the most charming smile I've ever seen looking at me with eager eyes .

"Hey ugly, missed me?"

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me...

*_*_*

Hey lovelies. I know it's been a while since I uploaded and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I thought no one was reading my shitty story. But I looked up and saw that people are actually reading this. I don't care if the number is 1 or million. Even if one person reads this story I'll finish it just for him/her. Because no one knows how it feels to read an incomplete story better than me. Trust me.
So thank you again for reading my dumbass story. Vote if you can or don't if you don't want to. I love you guys anyways. 😘😘

PS: I am going to try to upload as soon as possible now...so please don't leave..😭