Chapter-19

Lauren's POV

This is really a bad idea. Maybe I should just leave.

Yep. I should definitely leave.

Shut up,L! You are going to do this! You have to. So get your shit together and just freaking do it!!

I was standing in front of calculus classroom. Mr.Lenin's, the subject teacher, voice clearly audible from here. He's shouting something about differentiation. I decide the moments perfect to zone out.

Blake was in the class. And I was waiting so he could get out and I could have a word with him. I needed Blake alone for what I'm going to say and this is the only class he has and his other homies don't. So I decided to skip my class and wait outside of his .

The things I do to get what i want!

Its been a while and the bell could ring any minute now..

Ring! Ring!

The bell rings and under a minute, the entire corridor floods with people as students hurry to get out of the classes that most of them dearly dreads. I stand with my back against a wall to avoid collision and stay out of everyone's way.

I look over to the people coming out of the calculus classroom to spot Blake. Which turns out to be really easy because he's the first one to get out.

I pull the strap of my bag down and start following him. He's way taller than me so I practically have to run to catch up with him.

I call out,"Blake. "

He doesn't seem to hear me as he continues to go on his way.

I start to run to get to him and when he's in my arms length, I tap on his shoulder to get him to turn around.

Except, the tap turns out to be somewhat a shove.

He lunges forward and spins around immediately.

"What the fuck?" He says, irritated.

Definitely got his attention now, I guess!

I pant from all the running that I just did and hold out my forefinger for wanting a minute. He looks confused as fuck as I try to catch my breath.

God! I really to need to work out,man.

Once I feel good enough, I look at him.

"I need to talk to you. Alone." I say.

He rolls his eyes and starts leaving.

I grab his arm and stand in front of him.

"What the fuck,man? Didn't you hear me? I need to talk."

He crosses his arm. He leans in and says,"Well I don't. So, go fuck yourself."

With a smile, he moves on.

"Its about your brother,James Richard," I shout.

He stops dead in his track. He slowly turns around. He looks shocked and that soon turns into rage.

He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me. To God knows where!

Turns out - to the fire exist of the school.

Its pretty empty and I'm not surprised. I mean, there is not a fire so why would anyone use the exist?

Okay, a lot of reasons do come to mind.

Anyway. Once we are away from the crowd, he lets go of my wrist. He runs his hand through his hair, probably to cool himself.

Suddenly he turns towards me. He points a finger at me and says,"Don't ever take my brothers name. Ever."

I nod, just to avoid argument.

I mean,his brother might be dead but what is he? Voldemort?

No offence though.

I have no idea how to start what I'm about to say, so I decide to just rip the bandage right off.

I say it in one breath with as much conviction I could gather.

"So I know that your brother didn't die from accident. Instead, it was suicide. And probably the reason why he took such a step was because he was bullied? Like you bully people here or worse. I know your family tried to hide it, but I have proofs to prove that."

I don't.

" And if you don't stop forcing people to not come to The Club , I'll make it public and I'll make your brothers name a fucking joke."

I won't.

But he doesn't need to know that.

His rage disappears as soon as the words start to sink in. He looks surprised and nervous at the same time.

But he soon regains his composure.

"What makes you think I care,ugly?"

Glad he asked that because I prepped for this.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that the great "Blake Richard"" I use air quotations,"who is so rude and arrogant. Not to mention a fucking bully, had a brother who was bullied himself. Do you really think people will take you seriously after this?"

This is so bad. I hope I'm convincing enough. Please dear lord,let him be the insecure type.

"You wouldn't do that." He says through gritted teeth.

I step up to him.

I look him in the eyes and say,

"You made my and so many other peoples life a fucking hell,Blake. You are arrogant, you disrespect people and you make them feel like shit. You made me feel like shit. You threatened me with Kiara's death. And I can go on and on about how you are a prick and why I have every reasons to do what I want to do. So tell me, Blake, why shouldn't I?"

"Do you have any idea who you are messing with?" He says.

"Maybe not. But you definitely have no idea who you are messing with so if I were you,I'd think about rather that." I say.

He takes a step towards me.

"Fine. I'll let people come to your stupid thing. But you are going to regret this,ugly." He goes to the the door to leave.

"Oh I'm not done yet," I say,crossing my arms across my chest.

He pauses at the door.

"You are also going to stop bullying as long as I'm here and trust me, I'm not going anywhere till I fucking graduate. And..."

I go to the door and turn the doorknob.

"You are going to come at every fucking club session we are going to have. After all, you are a founder , aren't you?"

With that I exit and head towards the cafeteria to fill my rumbling stomach. My appetite returning,now that my job was done .
___________________________________________

Please vote and comment. That would make my day. ✌✌