Chapter-3

Lauren's POV

I look up and stare at  the reflection of my own in the mirror. Hair a mess, clothes all soaked up from liquids and food sticking everywhere. The girls washroom seemed vacant. Everyone probably in the cafeteria, witnessing the drama. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Hold on for a little longer, L.

School has been always miserable for me. No matter how good of a reputation the school had , the basics never really changed. And by basic I meant basic people.

Every school had jocks, sluts, nerds, victims and the third party. I think you already know what group I belonged. But it wasn't just the school for me. I got teased a lot for my looks almost anywhere and every where I go.

So when the cafeteria drama started was I really that surprised. No, not really. Whoever the guy was , I already know what category he belongs to. He belonged to the no one can touch me category.

Now I know most of the victims are probably the silent one. They get bullied and they stay silent, letting the bully get away with it. I usually do the same thing.

But there was something about his attitude and my mood being shitty, that made me wanna punch his face right away.

Well I did have valid reason to be in a foul mood.

I could tell from the look of his face that it was new to him. He was surprised and looked like he was going to have a mini stroke over it.

Based on the looks he and the entire cafeteria gave me , I'm pretty sure that none of them expected this or saw it coming.

He even stuttered a bit.

But I should know better. I should have just let it go and keep my anger at Bay. Now that I did what I did , pretty sure like any other thick headed person , he would take me up as a challenge and come after me to make my like a freaking hell.

It did feel kinda good though. Throwing garbage at him and shit.

As I clean myself up, I think of all the possible consequences that could happen now that I just messed with the school's biggest dickhead.
How do I know that?

Well, just trust me. Experiences speak.

I turn the tap on and splash water on my face. Suddenly the door of the washroom opens and three gorgeous looking girls walk in. They stop talking when their eyes land on me.

They come over the sink to fix their makeup. One of them while applying lip gloss said to another girl, "Hey, do you guys smell something different? Like rotten and disgusting? Like some street bitch just walked in here with shit covering her entire body?"

Both of the other girls start laughing hard like she said the funniest thing ever existing on planet Earth. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Really? That's the best they could come up with?

I looked at her with a smile on my face and say, " Yeah, I totally smell that shit. But the only thing that walked right in through those doors are you guys...so hmnn...I wonder where the smell is coming from?" With that I flash her the biggest smile I could manage and say, "See you...never?" Then I  slam my back pack over the shoulders and walk out of the washroom.