Chapter 23

Lauren's POV

"No way. No freaking way."

"Well,think about it."

Fuck. Can you believe my luck? Can you just believe my fu*cking  luck? Why? Why him and why me? Out of all the people who could've helped me get out of this mess why does it have to be him? WHY?

He knocks on the door.

"You dead?"

I wish.

Oh,I'm sorry for rambling without any explanation. Well the thing is, this big headed douche who's standing right outside this door is a) a douche and b) has just told me that if I want him to help me-  which by the way,is not a matter of choice- I have to do whatever he says for a week. A week. Whatever he says.

Well,at first he wanted it to be for a month but I was like- oh hell no. So we argued and this is where the deal stands off right now. And I still don't want to do it. Well, can you blame me?

But what choice do I have?

I have to get out of here and I don't have much time.

"Look if you are going to take the entire night to think about it,I might as well leave you to it." He says.

"Fine." Well, here goes nothing.

"Fine what?"

"I'll do whatever you say for seven days." Just kill me lord.

"Awesome, let me just get my phone and.."

"Wait what? The fuck you mean?" What the hell is he talking about? Is he going to film me?

"Why do you need your phone?" I ask him.

"So I can have proof you know."

"Proof of what!"

I can hear him standing against the door.

"Proof of what you said dummy. You know about you being my slave for a week. You are going to make a video of yourself saying what you just did a minute ago and I'm going to save it away,in case you change your mind after I help you,you know"

Is this guy serious?

I bump my fist on the door.

"Listen,first of all,I'm not your slave."

"Yeah right, you just agreed to do WHATEVER I say for a week. But I hear you. Please proceed." He chuckles.

Damn him.

"And secondly, in case you forgot, I'm naked here, so the sheer idea of making a video on your phone is out the window."

"I thought you had a towel."

"And I thought you had some decency."

He remains silent. Maybe he's doing something mind blowing, like - thinking.

"Fine. It can be a voice recording."

"You know what? Fine. Just get me some damned clothes,will you?"

"Be right back."

I hear his footsteps going away.I wish he could just walk away from my life the same way. But you know what they say about wishes,they rarely ever come true.

He comes back after a couple of minutes.

"Open the door. I'm putting my phone on record, just say your damn thing and I can give you the clothes."

I slightly open the door and peak my head out. Which isn't really a nice thing to do because now I got to see his stupid face.

He smirks and shoves the phone forward and motions me to talk.

"Don't forget to say your name. And mine too." He says.

I smile.

Jerk.

"I, Lauren Woods, agree to do whatever, Blake Richard says for a week." He hits stop.

"Nicely done,ugly."

I extend my arm, asking him for the clothes. He hands me his sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

I close the door and quickly put them on. After the clothes were on,I surprisingly realized I was hella cold. In fact, I would be lucky if I didn't have a fever tonight.

I step out of the locker room and find Blake standing against a wall. He walks towards me.

"You are welcome." He says.

"I didn't say thank you."

"Well,you should." He says.

I cross my arms. "No, I shouldn't. Because whatever you did, Blake, was nothing but a business deal. So shut it."

And with that I head towards home.