Chapter-9

Blake's POV

"I need you come to a party tonight."

Her facial expressions changes from annoyed to shocked as soon as the words leave my lips.

But soon enough she gets a hold of herself and says, " I can't. I have...I have things to do tonight."

"Yeah? Like what?" I ask her .

"None of your business," she says.

I say, "That's your problem. See you don't know how to be nice to people. Here am I. Trying to help you to know people because you are new. Here are you. Being unhelpful as usual. No wonder Kiara killed herself."

She jerks at me as she hears that name. Her face goes all white and pale.

Wow! This shit really matters to her doesn't it?

"How...how do you know that name?" she stutters.

"How do you think?" I reply.

I walk closer to her. I look at her eyes and say, "It's not just the name I know about you know? Tell me something. Was she really that big of a slut that people say that she was? Then what was your role in all that? I mean, you don't even deserve to be a slut. So what were you? Her manager? Maybe you couldn't hook her up with someone good. Is that the reason she killed herself?"

She grabs my collar and pulls me towards her. I knew she was really mad. I could feel her anger.

Bull's eye Blake!

I could see that she wanted to speak but her anger was so high that she probably couldn't even get a word out.

Better for me.

I say, "You know, it's kinda unfair to keep this interesting fact about you and your friend hidden from everyone. After all, why should only the students of your previous school get to enjoy and we don't?"

"Don't," is all she hardly manages.

I smile. But it only lasts for a second this time. Soon my facial expression changes to serious. I say, "Then be at the party tonight."

I take her hands off my collar and walk towards the gates.

"I'll message you the time and place."

Lauren's POV

As I walk into my room, the anger that I was feeling not a minute ago towards Blake, turned into sadness. I couldn't hold my tears any longer. I hold my mouth as the tears start to flow. I crouch down on my floor.

How could a person be that cruel?

When I heard Kiara's name off Blake's mouth, I was shocked. That bastard really crossed the limit this time, didn't he?

Whatever happened in the past at my previous school was something that I wanted to leave in the past. That's why I changed school. Why is it everytime you want something to leave behind,it just comes in front of you out of nowhere?

But I can't let that prick spread this around school. I won't. I'll do everything from preventing that happen.

These people probably won't give a damn. But again they might. If it comes from him. They might laugh about it and forget it in some days. It might be something stupid and temporary for them. Something they don't give a shit about.

But I can't let Kiara be a joke. I can't let her death be a joke. Even it's for a single second. After all,it's the least I could do after everything that happened.

I'll go to the party tonight. I'll do everything that that piece of shit asks me to do, even if it kills me,if it means I get to save Kiara from humiliation. Didn't she get enough of it when she was alive?

Plus life's usually a bitch to everyone. Today it's being a bitch to me. But someday it's gonna be a bitch to you Blake Richard and I'll make sure that I am present that day.

I wipe the tears from my face as I get up.

I know you are trying to break me.....but you won't.

*_*_*

Hello guys. So sorry for the late updates. But look at the bright side. I may be late but I got two chapters published at once. That's good right? 😅
Anyway thanks for the reads and votes. Color the star button to vote if you are liking this story so far(that would totally make my day), comment to let me know your thoughts and share this story if you want to.

This chapter's shout out goes to @Faizaibnat. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. You know I love you right?

Okay babes...see y'all later. 🙋