Chapter-7

Blake's POV

"So this is all there is to find?" I say, my anger clearly reflecting on my tone.

"Well seems like the girl never did anything at her previous school. She was like any other loser. Quite. I wonder what made her act the way she did with you," Jason says.

Though the last sentence ended in a mumble I still heard it. I turn around and walk towards the table all of them were sitting. I stop right in front of Jason. I put one of my hands on the table and the other one on the chair Jason was sitting on. I lean in and say, "Are you trying to say that others were better than me? That she did what she did because some how I didn't scare her enough?"

"Of cour...of course no, " Jason stutters as he clearly sees the anger in my eyes. He better.

I stand up and look at others around the table," What about her family? Any dirt on them?"

It takes them a second to realize I'm back on the game. Olivia speaks first.

"Well their parents died three years ago. Both of them heart attacks. They were already pretty old so that was natural."

Reese says, "She has a brother and he has a night job at a pharmacy. He's also doing his master's in a university. He graduated from Unity High school with great marks. Other than his job and university he pretty much stays at home."

"What year was it?" I ask as a name rings in my head.

The others look at one another with a confused look on their face.

I look at them and say, "The brother. What year did he pass?"

"2016", says Olivia. "Wait! Didn't your brother passed from that same high school?"

Reese gives her a look of shut-your-mouth. She realizes what she just said and looks down.

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. It's been years. Plus it's not like he's here. So let's continue on the plan. Anyway what was her brother's name?"

"Ian Williams," says Jason.

I shake my head saying, " No doesn't ring a bell. Let's get on with the plan. Speaking of which what is the plan again?"

"I say you make her fall for you and then you dump her and break her," Olivia says.

"It's not one of your romantic movie cliche, Olivia. Think of something better," Jason says.

"But this is good. It might be cliche but it also has the best chance to work. Besides, Blake and her are perfect for these type of things. It's like one of those movie where the loser falls in love with the bad boy," Olivia says with her dreamy eyes.

"Well that's not going to work," everyone looks at me as I speak after a long time.

"This girl has been into these kind of situations for ... God knows how many times. She's always gonna be on her edge. Plus..." I look at Olivia and say, "I don't wanna bring her flowers and be all sweat to her to make her fall for me. I wanna bring her pain and misery. I wanna hurt her like she's never been hurt before. You are right, dumping her after making her fall for me will hurt her, but it will also bring her happiness when I'll "pretend" to love her. And I don't wanna give her a single second of happiness. So thats off the limits. I have a better plan."

*_*_*

I know this chapter's ending sucks but the next part is gonna be up pretty soon so hang on guys.

Thank you everyone for voting, commenting, adding the book to your reading list or just giving it a glance. I appreciate it all.

I've decided to give a shout-out to one of you guys each chapter. These shout-outs won't probably do you guys a great deal  but I just wanted to remember you guys through out this journey. Honestly if it weren't for you guys I'd have stopped this story long ago. So it's  just a way of me saying thanks to you guys. 😊

These shout outs would be to you guys commenting on my previous chapters. Last chapter's shout out was @IbajoplinMKkongor and this chapter's shout out goes to.. *drumroll*

@BelleWolfman
Thank you very much. 😘💞

Click the star button to vote, comment to let me know your thoughts and share this story if you want to.

See you soon.... Adios.