Chapter-25

Blakes POV

"I can't believe your luck,man," Jason says."How does everything eventually work out just the way you want it?"

I take a sip of beer.

Its actually uncanny how everything landed at the right place on the right time. I had nothing to do with the locker room incident and yet, here I am. Right where I wanted to be.

Its around 7:30 pm and ugly still hasn't come. Its been a while since we've been waiting for her. Did she get lost or something?

I reach for my phone to call her up and at the same time,my phone starts ringing. Its her.

"I'm here. How do I get these stupid doors open? Where is the bell?"

"There isn't any. I'll send someone to get you." I hang up.

I call downstairs and ask Mrs.Paytes to open the doors and send the visitor straight upstairs.

After a minute or two, ugly appears with a paper bag in one hand. I can't see her school backpack,which meant she went home after school and then came here.

Okay Sherlock. Calm your tities.

"I can't believe you're so fucking rich and still don't have a bell at the door," she says.

She takes a glance at Jason and Reese. She doesn't look too happy.

"We don't have a bell at the door *because* we are so fucking rich," I reply. "What's in the bag?"

She looks down at it. Then she looks back up and says, "Your clothes that you lent me yesterday."

She hands me the clothes. I take it and keep it down.

I stand up."Let's get down to business shall we?"

She looks irritated. Like she should.

"What do you want me to do?" She says.

"You are going to wash my car."

She raises her eyebrows up in a questioning manner.

"Come. I'll show you."

I take her hand and start leading the way to the where my car was parked. She jerks her hand hand away and says, "I'm not a two year old. It's been a while since I've learned how to walk. So you don't have to hold my hand while I do that. Okay,Mr. Richard?" She says in a sarcastic way.

"Fine. Suit yourself."

Finally we reach to our car. It's a Bugatti Veyron 16.4. and its unclean.

I show her the hose and where the cleaning stuff is and leave her to her task before she could even open her smart ass mouth.

**

"She does look kind of hot right now," Reese says while drinking his beer.

We all have been watching her for a while from upstairs balcony washing the car and being miserable. At the beginning, she was all over the place. She couldn't handle the hose right and judging from the way she started out, I could tell it was her first time doing something like this. It was pathetic for her and awesome for me.

Now she was mostly drenched in water, detergent and possibly sweat. The light shone on her,making her shine. Let's just say, she looked less uglier.

"Come. Let's go have some fun." I say and then I head towards her.

When we reach her, she was hosing the car,almost finishing up. She looks at us.

Like I said, she was mostly drenched. Her hair was quite dry and her eyes were blood shot.