Chapter-16

Lauren's POV:

The last few days have been hectic. Yes, I didn't have to attend school but convincing the principle about The Club and setting it up too was so much work!

But it is so worth it.

I never would have imagined something good could ever come out of something so evil which is everything Blake does.

Not gonna lie, the idea to get people together to talk about their feelings and a place to share all sort of stuffs without a putting a label on it, did cross my mind before. Its just...I never had the courage to actually do it. I guess sometimes in life, you know what to do but you just need a little push to actually do it.

Blake was my push.

Now as I'm finally walking up to the thing that I worked so hard for, I can't stop thinking about how it would be. Will there be enough people? Will they be comfortable? Shit! I should've arranged some snacks. Food always makes people feel a little bit more comfortable. At least it does to me.

I'm kinda late but I think they are going to need some time to settle in.

I convinced the principal to give us the last classroom at the end of 2nd floor corridor cause it's spacious and it has a great view. And its kinda quiet too because its at the end of a corridor.

I stand in front of the door, take a deep breathe and turn the knob to step in to face whatever lays behind.

Okay.

Definitely not this.

There are just two girls sitting in.
One has amazing curly hairs tied up in two ponytails and has glasses on. The other one has a nose ring and I don't know why that's the first thing I notice but I just really love nose rings. Its probably because I don't have one.

Okay, to be honest, maybe deep down, I was expecting this.

As soon as I step in, the girl in the nose ring says, "Blake threatened people not to come here and the only reason we are here because we've both lost someone close to us and are willing to do everything to not feel that pain again," she says in a breath. She must've noticed my startled expression because she ends her rant with a "in case you were wondering".

" Oh," I say as I enter and close the door behind me.

I smile and pull a chair to sit in front of them.

"Well,I'm glad that you guys..." I'm cut off as the door opens violently and Blake enters with his group of "homies".

" Seriously? " I say out loud as I stand up in frustration. What the heck is this guys fucking problem? First he scares the shit out of people so they don't come and then he comes barges in like an animal and just.....ugh!!!!

"What's your problem,huh? Why the fuck do you have to be such a fucking dick?" I say as I get in his face.

"Woah, ugly. Cool it down a bit,will you?" He says as he puts his hands in his pocket. "And if I remember correctly, you did ask me to be here,right? So here I am." He smiles one of his annoying smiles.

Right! I did do that. And I'm not going to lose my cool because that's exactly what this prick wants!

I breath in and out through my mouth,regain my posture and look up at him,with a smile on my face this time.

"Sure. Right. Just a minute though," I say as I turn around and give the two stunned girls two forms that I printed yesterday and ask them to fill them in.

"You can submit it anytime you want to me. And the regular club activity will start from tomorrow. Right now, I am going to talk about this problem that we are facing right now with one of the founders of this club and see if we can find a solution," I say as I look over my shoulder and stare at Blake.

"Uh,okay," the one with curly hair says as she gets up and grabs her bag pack and leaves. The other one following closely behind.

I feel so annoyed right now and even have a three hours thesis in my head in five real seconds about why my life sucks so much and why everything has to be so goddamn hard for me.

I turn around to face Blake. I cross my arms and say,"Get your little bitches out of this room. I want talk to you alone."

One of them,Jason I think, tries to protest but surprisingly Blake raises his hand to shut him up and silently glares at them,probably a signal for them to leave.

After a few hesitatioms, they do.

Curious,are we now?

He crosses his arm and says," So what is it so dirty that you couldn't have say it in front of them huh?" He winks.

I sigh. Then I walk towards the classroom and take a sit where the girls were sitting under a minute ago.

"Take a sit," I point to the chair in front me and say.

He burrows his brows in confusion but curious at the same time I guess because he starts moving and soon pulls a chair and take a sit facing me.

"Okay,ugly. So what do you want to talk about?"

I place my hands on the table which is in the middle of us and lean forward.

"Why?"

__________________________________