Chapter-1

Lauren's POV

I feel really nervous as I walk into my new school's cafeteria. But it's not the kind of nervous you feel when you walk into somewhere unfamiliar surrounded with unfamiliar faces. I mean there is that but it's much more than that. It's the insecurity of an ugly girl.

Life taught me at an early age that if you are not pretty and stout according to social standards you are most likely to be bullied and put down by people wherever you go.

I know people say that outward beauty doesn't matter and shit but actually it does more than people give it credit. Maybe it won't in the future but at present it does. And I don't live in the future, do I?

I slowly walk into the cafeteria hoping no one would notice me. But it's real life, isn't it? Wishes most likely never come true .

As I walk towards an empty table to sit down and eat my lunch at peace I hear a voice,"Hey you, ugly head. Now where did you come from?"

I look up and see this guy with gorgeous blonde locks with green eyes with a blue t-shirt with the saying ' I'm sexy and I know it". Well that is one way to describe him.

I don't know anyone yet but I can already tell that he is the jock of the school who probably is a man whore with all the hot girls swooning all over him.

Drama has always been a part of my life. And I knew here's it's not going to be an exception. But I really didn't want it to start this early. I really DIDN'T.

I try to ignore him and walk past him. But he quickly steps in front of me, probably sensing the perfect case to vent out his furstration like every other bully.

Blake's POV

Its been thirty seconds and she still hasn't given an answer. Instead she's just staring. But not the please-dont-hurt-me kinda stare but more like oh-here-we-go-again kinda stare.

She seems perfect to be my next target since the last one had to change schools.

She was freakishly tall, not exactly skinny, more like the curvy body type and she was ugly. Well not god-experiments-gone-wrong kinda ugly. She was just....normal. Definitely not someone you would wanna fuck. But if it was prom night and you had no other date, you could probably use her as a last resort. Well at least better than the braces girl that always smiles at you creepily.

But here it meant you are ugly. And what could be a better reason to bully anyone than their looks?

That's right. NOTHING.

As I get no reply and see no chance of it, I turn around to face the cafeteria and shout out to the crowd, "Hey, who wants to practice their throwing skills ? "

Lauren's POV

I froze in my place.

I knew that stuffs like this was going to happen eventually but what I didn't expect was that it was going to happen this fast.

As soon as the guy ends his sentence the whole cafeteria's dead look vanishes in the air and suddenly looks more alive. Everyone looks at Blake with eager eyes.

Guess their life just got a lot more interesting in the last 10 seconds.

The guy looks at me and then looks back at the crowd.

" Look what we have here. The ugliest thing just blessed us with it's appearance....all pun included"

The crowd breaks into laughter. Although it looked quite forced.

He turns toward me and asks , "Hey ugly, do you like foods? I mean who am I kidding? Just look at you. Looks like you are the kinda person that lives to eat?"

Another laughter. I close my eyes, take deep breaths and try to calm myself down.
Relax L. You have gone through this shit before. Don't get effected because that's exactly what he wants. Just stay calm. Although you want to cut of his dick and feed  it to the dogs right away.

I try to leave but he stops me again.

"Where you going girl? Did I hurt your feelings now?"

For a second he really looked sad. But just like I said, for a second. His sadness quickly is replaced by a smirk.

"Well, don't worry. I'll make it up to you. "

Then he walks up to his table, grabs the salad and throws at me. The whole crowd seems to be waiting just for this moment, because as soon as the food leaves his hand, everyone starts throwing whatever they could have their hands on at me .

Blake's POV

A smile appears on my face as I see the girl hopelessly trying to cover her face and squirming as the whole cafeteria turns into a food fight zone. The only difference is here everyone's target is the same.

What is she trying to cover with her hands anyway? The face which is absolutely ruined?

How did she even get in? Have to be some sort of  scholarship shit!

She is really tall for a teenager girl. Usually that is supposed to be a good thing but in her case this just makes her look more hideous.

She is not as fat as I just made her look like. But who cares? Here whatever I say becomes the reality.

I return to my table and sit with my friends while the food war continues and talk about yesterday's football match , completely ignoring the situation going around us. Moments pass by until.....

Suddenly I feel something squishy slid down my shoulders.

*_*_*

Hello random person on the internet, if you have gotten through the first chapter then you are already on my favourite list. 😁

If you like this chapter than please colour the star button to make my day. Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions or opinion, I respect it all. Thank you again and have a marvelous day. 😊

Random quote: " If we don't fuck this whole thing up, guaranteed I can blow your mind. Ummah"- Blow your mind (Dua Lipa)
XOXOXO