Chapter - 11

Lauren's POV

" It's a basement," I say.

" So where did you expect I was taking you?" Blake says raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Maybe...not a basement?"

Am I really surprised? No. I mean, wherever Blake Richard is involved, expecting is a fucking sin.

"Don't worry, ugly. If I wanted to kill you, I would have brought you to an abandoned basement, not my own house's," he says.

"Who said anything about killing?" I ask.

"No one. But you were thinking it weren't you?" he says leaning a bit towards me.

"What? No ,you asshole. But thanks for putting that in my mind now," I say. Irritation quite evident on my tone.

He chuckles and starts getting down the steps of his basement stairs.

Okay think L. What are the dangers?

Thousands?

Okay. What are the dangers that you think could happen?

Thousands?

Okay voice of reasons?

Yes?

You are NOT helping.

"Are you gonna come down or what?" Blake asks me from downstairs.

Oh look at him. Acting all like I have a say in this matter.

"Fuck it," I shrug my shoulder and start stepping down.

As I stepped down from the last of the stairs and set my foot on the basement, I froze on my place.

What the FUCK??????

The basement looked like an abandoned basement in the movies where you bring people either to torture them or kill them. The only difference is, instead of being empty it is filled with fuck tons of people. Well if I thought people upstairs were a lot, clearly I was unaware of the population beneath me. And they all looked really really drunk.

"What ? The cat got your tongue, ugly?" I hear Blake's voice whispering into my ear.

What the fuck have I brought myself into?

"Oh , you haven't seen the best part yet. Come I'll show you," he says while dragging me to the corner of the room.

There was a long couch at the corner. Some guys were sitting on it with their head resting on the arms of the counch. In front of the counch , there was a small table ,on which bunch of stuffs were scattered. I couldn't really make out what they were as it was not really one of the well lit place I've ever been to.

The boys sitting on the couch ( or should I say laying) stirs a bit as we draw closer. Strange. The boys almost looked liked they were.....

Holy shit!

"Are they drugged?" I say with utter surprise.

I mean I know people do drugs more or less in every party but this was some next level shit. They almost looked like....well there is no better way to say it....dead. I mean should I be concerned? Does he need medical help?

Or maybe it's just normal level of shit that every party has? I mean....what do I know?

Blake chuckles beside me. "Wow...you don't really do parties do you?"
**
It's been around 20 minutes since I came with Blake to this hell which he calls his basement. He somehow has a louder sound system down here than upstairs and the scene around me reminds me some of the Post Malone's music video. Maybe all of them.

I've seen so many guys coming and going to this booth(yes this guy has a freaking booth in his basement) ,which I'm currently sitting on with Blake and some of his friends, that I stopped counting after thirty one.

Oh and I've seen some stuffs that I wish I never had.

Like random people throwing up close to my feet. Random people falling on the floor. Random people falling on me. Random people fighting random people over totally random reasons. Blake fucking random girls right beside me as he has no common decency.(That's the scene that I hope to forget most)

Gross!!!

Blake is supposed to be highly intoxicated by now as he's been taking drugs after every 6-7 minutes. The key word being "supposed" because honestly...he doesn't look anything like that.

People seem to slowly thin out until after a while it's just me, Blake and some of his friends whose names I don't care to remember.

"So what are you gonna have for your birthday tomorrow, Blake? Or should I say who?" one of them asks as he takes another sniff.

Oh so this fucker's birthday is tomorrow. So why would he throw a party today?

Another guy laughs and says, "Hey guys, do you remember the pact we made last year on this same day?"

"Oh yeah. I remember. Blake was supposed to kiss someone special on this day. Someone who, he said and I quote,"is worthy enough of him". And yeah, he also said the he was gonna date that girl for a year. Imagine Blake actually dating some chick," the other guy replies with a mocking laugh.

Blake laughs and say, "Well too bad that there ain't nobody that good for me to keep around for a year. Well unless I kiss one of you guys."

"No thanks, we think we would pass," another says with a laughter.

A sudden silence falls over the booth.

"I'm bored," one of the guys say. "I wish we had some chicks over here."

I think he realized the same time I realized that I'm the only girl here present now.

Because soon a smirk forms on his face and the his next sentence sends a chill down my spine, "Do you know how to lap dance, Lauren?"

*_*_*

Hey people. Thank you so much for bearing with me and my slow updates but trust me the next update is gonna be out pretty quick. So hold on..... please???

If you guys have any suggestions for the story please leave it in the comment. I will be sure to check that out.

Click on the star button to vote. Please that will make my day.

If you have the time and the heart to check out my other story "Give me a chance" that would be much appreciated to.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/143006475?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android

com/story/143006475?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android

Okay see you soon guys.. 😊😊