Part 26

(A/N): just letting you know it's going to be a lot shorter today than usual, I'm telling you this to say sorry in advance I would love to make this longer but I've got stuff to do today so any new chapters of any of my books may be not until next week. Again, I'm sorry.

(Y/N): we're just getting started!

Korrina: here he goes again. He's something else when fired up, the battle is just begun.

Girl: liepard finish this with shadow claw!

(Liepard goes in and pounces with shadow claw active)

(Y/N): Nickit dodge it and use dig!

(As Liepard was about land on Nickit with shadow claw Nickit uses dig by jumping under the water and then jumping out which allows Nickit to dodge but to also nail Liepard in the side knocking Liepard back)

Girl: got a bit more fight in you I see, well then. Use play rough and Knock the fight right out of them.

(Y/N): Get ready Nickit.

(Liepard charges in to use play rough as it gets closer)

(Y/N): now dodge using quick attack once again!

(Ash and Goh return and see the battle as Liepard and Nickit are charging towards each other until Nickit jumps to the side and spins out of the way as they go and join Korrina)

Goh: (talking to Ash) that was a big chase for that flabebe but I caught it. (Looks at the battlefield) look at that!

Ash: (looks) oh yeah, Go (Y/N)!

(Y/N): now use quick attack!

Girl: use shadow claw!

(Liepard turns around ready to use shadow claw but isn't quick enough as it's hit in the head with Nickit's quick attack and knocked back)

Girl/(Y/N): let's finish this!

Girl: use play rough!

(Y/N): hang in there and use Assurance, Go!!!

(Nickit charges in as it battles play rough with Assurance afterwards both Pokemon finish their collision of attacks, both look pretty beaten up)

(Y/N): Nickit use assurance one more time!

Girl: use copycat! 

(Now Liepard is also using assurance as it strikes Nickit first but (Y/N) and Nickit where grinning the whole time as they hit back with assurance doing more damage as Liepard is sent back and crashes into  a wall of the battlefield and is fainted)

Announcer: another one of Linda's Pokemon bites the dust as (Y/N) has dominated this battle although she was close as Nickit looks like it can't carry in another battle.

(Nickit limps over to (Y/N) who bends down and strokes Nickit's head)

(Y/N): thank you Nickit you were awesome out there, why don't you get some rest.

((Y/N) goes to return Nickit to it's pokeball but Nickit wants to see the rest of the battle)

(Y/N): oh I get it you want to watch my other three Pokemon from back during my journey in Kalos.

(Nickit watches on with anticipation)

(Y/N)/Linda: Go!

((Y/N) sends out florges as Linda sends out sandslash)

Florges moveset: moonblast, petal blizzard, Misty terrain, physic

Announcer: the next Pokemon are florges and sandslash! Would you look at that it's florges with white petals now that's rare!