Part 43

(Just a pre warning some things in this chapter may not make sense at all, especially with one scene where I'm just making up powers for something for plot convenience, though we don't really know the full capabilities of ???, which I'm sure most of you have figured out who it is by now but I still won't say the name anyway and the reason I say we don't know the full capabilities is because it's never fully explained, explored or developed upon in the games)

Sonia: so there are two people and two Pokemon.

Goh: they're the Pokemon that...

Man: hey you! If you like talking so much we'll have plenty of time later! Use max steel spike now!

(Garbodor uses max steelspike hitting raboot)

Goh: raboot are you alright!

(Raboot nods and gets up)

Goh: use max knuckle!

(Raboot gets up and rushes and punches gmax garbodor knocking it over)

Man: what are you doing! Gmax malodor!

(Garbodor doesn't get up)

Goh: let's wrap it up. Use max flare!

(Raboot uses max flare as gmax garbodor bets back up and uses gmax malodor but before it can completely get the attack off it is hit by max flare as it shrinks back down unable to battle)

Goh: well you want some more.

(Raboot stomps the ground causing him to stumble)

Man: yeah, you're gonna be sorry. (Returns garbodor)

(Rookidee flies off your shoulder and uses pluck on the man as he is plucked in the back before he whacks rookidee away and runs off)

(Y/N): Rookidee! (Catch him in his arms) thanks. (Looks at Goh) that was impressive Goh.

Sonia: wow Goh that was great!

Goh: well for my first dynamax battle it could've been worse.

(Raboot shrinks down)

Goh: you were great raboot! Of course I'd expect no less.

Sonia: of course the statues.

(Y/N): So that's what it meant. This dream vision thing is helping out lots but I wonder what caused me to have it?

(with Ash)

Ash: (hops on Dragonite's back) alright Goh and (Y/N) are at Stow-on-Side so let's head on over. Let's get moving quick.

(Dragonite nods as they head off as Ash remembers Chairman Rose's words)

"From humble beginnings to the position I now occupy. I want this gorgeous nighttime view to be here a thousand years from now and I intend to do everything I possibly can to see that it is"

Ash: a thousand years from now. I can't wrap my head around that.

(Back at the statue)

Goh: you know I saw a Pokemon in the slumbering Weald that looks just like one of the statues.

(Sonia looks surprised)

Goh: it didn't have a sword or shield but when I tried to catch it my pokeball passed right through it and then the fog got really thick and all of a sudden I fell asleep. Maybe that's why it's called the slumbering Weald 

(Y/N): oh yeah! That happened to me well I didn't see one of the dogs but the fog got thick and I passed out and I saw you fighting a red wolf and Ash fighting a blue wolf and then the other things happened.