Part 139

(We start off as the trio are walking to Wyndon stadium after the semi finals have concluded)

Goh: I wonder what Leon wants to show us

Ash: maybe the Pokémon he's planning to use.

(Y/N): I doubt it.

(They reach the battlefield as Sonia, Magnolia and Leon are there)

Ash: Leon!

Leon: welcome 

Goh: it's Sonia and professor Magnolia too!

(Y/N): it's been a while, how's the prof biz been treating ya.

Sonia: hi there, it's been such a long time indeed. As for my research I'm making a book about it and going to publish it very soon so everyone can learn the true history of Galar and I got to see your battle Ash, you were great. Now you've made it here knock Leon for a loop. (Leon looks at her)

Ash: got it.

Leon: you don't really mean that do you?

(We see Sonia looking at him giggling)

Goh: so Leon, you said you have something to show us right?

(Leon gets out a pokeball)

Leon: here it is. Come on out! (Throws the pokeball into the air as it opens up and out comes Eternatus)

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): Eternatus? (Them and have Eternatus look at one another)

Sonia: surprised?

Goh: yeah, I mean it was so over the top destructive that's the reason I had Professor magnolia take it. (Flash back to the darkest day arc as Eternatus was firing beams and the moment the trio of boys held the giant pokeball and threw it as Eternatus was caught and the moment we saw it's pokeball was sealed away)

(Back to the present)

Sonia: we decided for the time being we'd keep it in a place deep underground below the lab. Thing is, staying asleep all the time isn't much of a life.

Magnolia: right. Eternatus has a deep connection to Galar particles, the energy that flows through this region. This is a Pokémon that cannot be separated from the galarian way of life, we all must learn to coexist with Eternatus.

Sonia: she's right, that's why the first step is to help it get used to people, with a little help from Leon of course.

Leon: Eternatus was always ready to rampage at first but we've got to this point (looks at Eternatus as Eternatus looks at him)

Ash: wow! Awesome!

Leon: next I'd like it to learn to control its power a little bit more.

Goh: uh... Leon.

Leon: hm?

Goh: is it alright to leave Eternatus here with you?

Sonia/Magnolia/Leon: huh?

Ash: hey Goh...

(Y/N): (grins) that's actually not that bad of an idea.

Goh: it's an important Pokémon to the people here after all and besides I'm sure Eternatus can accept a trainer if it were you.

Sonia: are you sure Goh?

Leon: you're okay with it?

Goh: of course. Some day, I'll be an incredible trainer and maybe Eternatus will accept me too.

Leon: I hear you, I think I understand exactly how you're feeling.

(They all look at Eternatus as we cut away with the trio and Leon who is on the back of charizard ready to leave)