Part 140: A Flood of Torrential Gains

(We start off with Goh getting off a boat as he's currently in Slateport city in Hoenn)

Goh: the lab should be...

Horace: Goh! (We see Horace has arrived as he waves)

Goh: (excited) Horace! So the search for mew is finally getting underway 

Horace: yeah and I get to go with you. I was so excited, I didn't get any sleep last night.

Gary: now that's not gonna do, remember you've got to be in tip top condition.

Goh/Horace: hey Gary!

Gary: hey Goh it's too bad.

Goh: huh?

Gary: Ash's final masters 8 tournament match is today isn't it?

Goh: it sure is. Even so, I trust that he's gonna win. (Puts his hand into a fist as he's smiling) see, we promised each other next time us three meet we'll all be smiling.

Gary: yeah, you're right.

Horace: now let's hurry, professor Amourmath is waiting.

Gary: not so fast.

Horace: huh?

Oak: (looks at the water) we're missing one.

Goh/Horace: huh?

(They look out at the sea as they see something or more specifically two things travelling fast as it heads for the docks as there's a huge bit off water that shoots up as something lands on the dock as we see it's a kabutops which lands on it's feet as we see someone land on their head before falling on his back as it's an all too familiar green haired individual)

Zoro: (sits up and rubs his head) that could have went much better.

Goh/Horace: Zoro!

Zoro: huh? (Sees Goh, Horace and Gary) oh hey.

Goh: why didn't you get a boat.

Zoro: uhhh... I couldn't find the place to get a boat, let me tell ya swimming from Unova and trying to figure where to go is a real chore.

Goh: that far!

Zoro: eh, it was nothing, barely a workout.

Horace: now we're all here, we really need to go and see professor amouranth.

(The four head off to the lab and ship of project mew as professor amouranth, Quillon and Danika are there waiting for them)

Goh: okay Ash, you've got this. 

Goh thoughts: Cheer extra loud for him, (Y/N)

(We cut to Ash and (Y/N))

Ash: hit 'em hard, Goh.

(Y/N): Goh, chase after that future and reach for it.

(We cut to Wyndon stadium as people are going inside)

Announcer: it's the Pokémon world coronation series masters 8 tournament, the final round. (A screen shows up that shows all the 8 competitors who competed as we see Ash who was ranked 8th, Iris who was ranked 7th, Diantha who was ranked 6th, (Y/N) who was ranked 5th, Lance who was ranked 4th, Steven who was ranked 3rd, Cynthia was ranked 2nd and Leon who is ranked 1st) this tournament is the gathering of champions from all over the world, a historical rarity. Both our competitors are here after defeating an incredibly strong line up of opponents and soon they'll clash on this field leaving only one to stand at the pinnacle of Pokémon trainers!

(We see Ash is putting his dynamax band on as he has his mega glove and z ring on already as he stands up as Pikachu is next to him on the bench as he looks at the other 5 members of his team as they're all stood up and facing him)