Part 97

(We cut to (Y/N) and Fantina talking)

Fantina: I am très excité to have this battle with you today (Y/N).

(Y/N): me too, you'll be tough. I struggled back then and I probably will now. Though my battle against you helped me a lot since that's the first time I learned of the counter shield technique 

(He remembers back to his third battle with Fantina as he used roselia, shinx and togetic against her three Pokémon)

(We start off in the Sinnoh region as we cut to Hearthome City gym as people including Ash and Goh are seated and we see this is being broadcasted worldwide)

Announcer: It's the Pokémon world coronation series with a battle of passion in the elegant hearthome city!

(We see loads of people in the crowd cheering)

Goh: let's cheer them on (Grookey nods)

Ash: we'll cheer as best we can too buddy (Pikachu nods)

Announcer: and here are two trainers going head to head in this ultra class battle! First, currently ranked 89th, she's a top coordinator and a powerful ghost type trainer and gym leader of the Hearthome city gym, it's Fantina!

(Fantina walks as the crowd cheer and we see some people have hearts in their eyes as they simp for her)

Fantina: bonjour everyone! 

Announcer: and facing her is a newcomer to the ultra class, currently ranked 93rd, from the Johto region it's (Y/N)!

(We see (Y/N) walk out as he stops half way as he looks around at everyone in the crowd as they all look at him, he then has this big grin on his face as he walks to his side of the battlefield)

(There's a few claps)

Goh: I figured as much, this is (Y/N)'s first ultra class match and mostly people from hearthhome city are here so Fantina has the home field advantage.

Ash: we know that (Y/N) won't let the crowd get to him.

Goh: yeah!

Announcer: today's Pokémon battle will be 3 on 3

(A rotom drone flies over)

Rotom drone: now will both challengers please bring out your Pokémon 3,2,1, go!

Fantina/(Y/N): gengar allon sèe gengar, battle position vous plait/ thievul I choose you! (They send out gengar and Theivul)

Rotom drone: battle begin!

Fantina: gengar shadow ball

(Gengar fires a shadow ball)

(Y/N): hone claws!

(Thievul uses hone claws as it takes the shadow ball head on)

Announcer: gengar gets the first strike and hits a powerful shadow ball!

(We see Theivul is just fine)

(Y/N): good job Theivul. Now use night slash!

(Theivul uses night slash as it gets close to gengar)

Fantina: hypnosis!

(Gengar uses hypnosis hitting Theivul as thievul falls asleep)

Announcer: hypnosis has hit Theivul and now it's asleep!

(Y/N): shoot.

Fantina: now use hex!

(Gengar uses hex hurting Theivul a lot as thievul is still asleep)