Part 142: Paring Pokémon While Parrying!

Ash: Dragonite take extra care (Dragonite roars as it takes to the skies as Pikachu cheers)

(With (Y/N), Dawn and Chloe)

Chloe: you can do it Dragonite! (We see eevee and piplup are cheering)

Dawn: give it your all Ash!

(Y/N): you've got this!

(With Hop and Sonia)

Hop: yeah! Go Lee!

(Back to the battle)

Leon: drum beating go!

(Rillaboom uses drum beating as rillaboom lets out a loud shout and stats beating its drum as these vines come up and down from the ground as they shoot out and head straight for Dragonite)

Ash: hurricane!

(Dragonite uses hurricane as the vines can't get closer)

Commentator: Dragonite let loose with a powerful hurricane! It's flying type move is super effective against grass type rillaboom 

(We see rillaboom is being hit by this too but it hangs on and starts beating it's drum significantly harder giving the vines more power as they go in front of rillaboom and protect it from being hurt by hurricane anymore)

Commentator: that drum beating is surprisingly strong! Lessening the damage from hurricane!

(With Hop and Sonia)

Hop: greets stuff!

Sonia: they van do that!?

(With team rocket)

James: it's less of a hurricane and more of a gentle breeze.

Meowth: yeah, more like a walk in the park.

Jessie: right, turn those roots into kindling! 

(We see hangry Morpeko still eating as we cut back to the battle)

Leon: let's go!

(Rillaboom drums harder as the vines get through the hurricane as they hit Dragonite whacking it back and forth as Dragonite slams into the ground as the vines disappear as Dragonite is heavily beat up)

Ash: Dragonite, are you alright?

(Dragonite stands back up but we se this blue aura surround Dragonite as it's speed is lowered)

(With Diantha and Cynthia)

Diantha: lowered speed, it's the effect of drum beating.

(We cut back to rillaboom drumming)

Leon: when I bring out my grass type a lot of opponents tend to use flying type attacks, this is how we answer that.

(With Dawn, (Y/N) and Chloe)

Dawn: offence isn't the best defence? Leon's kinda acting a bit like Ash does.

Chloe: hm?

Dawn: don't you think both of them have similar battling styles?

Chloe: hmmm (keeps on watching)

(Y/N): come on Ash! Don't let him keep controlling the battle!

(Back to the battle)

Leon: bring it even more Ash!

Ash: here it comes, use Dragonite meteor!

(Dragonite uses draco meteor as it flies along side them with the meteors being slightly ahead)

Commentator: there it is! Dragonite meteor, the attack that brought down dragapult.

Leon: rillaboom use drum beating!