Part 84

Man (presumably her father/father figure): there, do you see it now Regina. That large cluster of lights over there is Vermillion city.

Woman: (presumable mother/mother figure): I'm sure you'll make lots of friends.

Regina: if I need to. (Holds a pokeball) 

Woman: huh?

Regina: it's nothing. (Closes window as the plane gets ready to land)

(The next day)

Cerise: take care out there.

Ash/Goh/(Y/N)/Chloe: we'll see you really soon.

Cerise: remember Ash and (Y/N), have some fun.

Ash: I'm kinda freaked out.

(Y/N): why?

Goh: you'll be fine, don't worry I'll talk you up to everybody. I'll even talk you up as well (Y/N).

(Y/N): wouldn't that make it worse since he'd then have to meet expectations that he's been hyped up about? I'm just glad to meet more people.

Ash: to be honest, that's what I'm kinda freaked out about.

(Chloe giggles)

Goh: hey quit worrying I've got you covered.

(Y/N): I'm so ready! Right buddy? (We see Wispeon appear and floating next to him)

(A/N): I should also mention I've made a slight change (changed only one move) to the moveset since this is Wispeon and I can take a little bit of liberty with it but not too much. Anyway the new moveset for Wispeon is swift, shadow ball, double kick, double team. Yeah I replaced quick attack with double team because I feel like lots of (Y/N)'s Pokémon have either quick attack or a move similar to it and I just like the thought of a ghost being able to make fake versions of itself, like afterimages, if you understand what I mean, just feels like most ghosts should be able to learn it (looking at you gastly line but mainly referring to haunter and gengar and ghost Pokémon similar to it... okay dreepy can learn it but only by breeding but not any other ghost type which I find weird)

Sorry for rambling back to the story!

(We cut to the walk to school)

Goh: when I found out the theme for my essay was friends both your faces immediately came to mind.

Ash: really but Goh do I have to go to your school with you?

(Y/N): it does seem a little much but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Goh: how are they gonna know how interesting you both are if they don't see you in the flesh.

Ash: I don't know about interesting.

(Y/N): yeah you're pushing it a little.

Goh: you're both plenty interesting. 

Ash: not sure about plenty either,

Goh: Though (Y/N), why were you and Wispeon doing some weird poses earlier.

(Y/N): (sweatdrops) uh... you'll find out another time. To be fair I was hoping no one saw that. Actually... I'm starting to feel a tad nervous now. (Laughs nervously)

Chloe: (to herself) talk about friends, I'm so happy for Goh. (Notices a fountain as she looks and sees a girl with blue eye and grey hair as she's petting a glaceon) a glaceon?

(Sees them both walk away)

Chloe: oh cool!

Rotom phone: glaceon, the fresh snow Pokémon, an ice type. One of eevee's evolved forms, glaceon can control its body temperature at will and by freezing water particles in the air it can creat diamond dust.