Part 94

(We see the gang in Stow-on-side) 

Ash: this'll be a blast, give it your best gengar. (Gengar looks happy and excited)

Goh: Ash and gengar are really fired up, don't ya think? (Grookey nods and agrees)

(Y/N): this is gonna be so cool though!

Ash: sure, I can't wait!

(Flashback)

Ash: so that's gigantamax gengar? Wow, that's so cool! Right! (Gengar agrees)

(Y/N): yo! That's so cool! (Sees gmax gengar)

Ash: professor, what do I need to do? How do I get gengar to gigantamax like that?

Cerise: hmmm, let me see. You could always ask the ghost type gym leader in Stow-on-Side. I believe that his name is Allister 

(Flashback end)

Ash: (star-eyed) right, I'll do it! Especially if he can tell me how to get gengar to gigantamax!

Goh: all of this was news to me. Who knew Stow-on-side had two different gyms? Bea's the gym leader of the first one and the second gym... it's up there?

(They look as they see this old building covered in moss and overgrown with nature as it doesn't look well looked after and looks abandoned)

(Y/N): it doesn't look good but it definitely fits the ghost type motif.

Goh: you mean that's the ghost type gym?

(They hear spooky and ominous sounds as Ash and Goh are freaked out)

(Y/N): it's fine... (sends out silicobra just in case)

Goh: this is the place, for sure. But... I don't see how you get in.

Ash: which means we'll have to yell. (Takes a deep breath and yells) EXCUSE ME!!! IS ALLISTER THERE? I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT GENGAR!!! ARE YOU IN THERE?

(His shouts echo throughout the building)

Ash: oh, maybe he's out.

(Suddenly a part of the grassy front moves as a door opens)

Allister: please don't yell my name so loudly.

(A head pops out of it, we see it's the boy from before, this is the ghost type gym leader Allister)

Goh/(Y/N)/Ash: hey wait...

(Allister sees it's them)

Goh: didn't we see you yesterday? 

Ash: we did! And here you were Allister this whole time. Listen-

(He approaches but Allister closes the door on him as they sweatdrop)

(Y/N): man, he's shy.

(However, we see he lets them inside)

Ash: oh man, that was a surprise. First, you wouldn't come outside and man I didn't know how to open that door.

(Allister looks nervous and shy as he's barely looking at them)

Ash: do you know those holes that look like they have a weird face.

Goh: Ash (nudges him) it looks like Allister has got something to say.

(Y/N): sometimes you're just to chatty.

Ash: oh sorry! What? 

Allister: earlier... (they look at him) you wanted to ask me something about gengar.