Part 132

(We cut away from the masters 8 as we start off with Chloe at the eevee evolution lab as Eevee is having a checkup)

Pinery: perfect health, eevee is doing just fine.

Chloe: that's wonderful! (She looks at her eevee as eevee is happy)

Pinery: so how have you and eevee been spending your time lately?

Chloe: it's been great. We took a trip to see sylveon and we even performed in a Pokémon contest spectacular along with ponyta and used fairy wind. (We see a flash back back to her performance)

Pinery: you really used fairy wind. I wish I had seen you three on action (we see Chloe stroking ponyta's mane as Eevee is scratching itself and stops a sit looks and talks to Pinery)

Chloe: after that, we met the eevee of a friend who lives in Alola, her name's Lana. 

(Flash back)

Lana: there's one more, the eevee path.

Chloe: huh?

Lana: eevee could always just stay eevee, like Ash's Pikachu.

Chloe: Ash's Pikachu, you're right so there's 10 paths available for eevee, of course.

(Flash back end)

Chloe: Lana taught me something back then, about all of Eevee's possibilities.

Pinery: it's true, she's so right. You and eevee will decide if it's eevee or vaporeon, jolteon, flareon, espeon, umbreon, leafeon, glaceon, sylveon or even a wispeon. Those are all the evolutions you could potentially choose from or potentially even more paths will be open and explore a new potential path of evolution.

Chloe: right.

Pinery: is eevee interested in them?

Chloe: completely. The thing is, it can't choose. I don't know what to do, eevee loves every evolved form.

Pinery: really?

(We cut away to Chloe in her room dressed in nightwear as it's late since after she left the eevolution lab as Pinery gets back to doing more research about Wispeon anyways tangents aside we see Chloe staring at all the gifts given to her by the trainers she's met with eevee as she remembers Lana's eevee, Kiley's vaporeon, Harmomy's flareon Bernice and Billy's jolteon Toril, Soleil's espeon and umbreon along with (Y/N)'s wispeon, Erika's leafeon, Regina's glaceon Mirche and Serena's sylveon as she then hears a voice belonging to her mother snapping her out of her thoughts)

Talia: I'm home! 

(The door of her room opens as it's her little brother Parker)

Parker: it's dinner time! (Yamper is with him and so is eevee as ponyta walks in too)

(We cut to the Cerise family sat around the dinner table)

Chloe: hey dad, I wonder, why do you think Pokémon evolve the way they do?

Cerise: huh?

(They all look at her as Parker looks at her while still eating)

Chloe: humans change just a little bit every year as they grow which means they evolve a little at a time right? But when a Pokémon evolves, it's a very different thing.

Parker: they wanna get stronger.

Talia: that's true, I'm sure there are many Pokémon out there who evolve for just that reason.

Chloe: the more I think about evolution the more confused I get to whether eevee wants to evolve or stay as it is, I can't figure it out.

Cerise: that's just wonderful! (Chloe looks at him as he has stars in his eyes to show excitement) that means you and eevee are truly spending quality time together!