Part 123

Ash: the crown tundra?

Cerise: the crown tundra is in the Galar region. It's a mountainous area that is extremely cold. (Thru see a picture of it)

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): wow.

Chloe: it's pretty.

Cerise: we've received an eye witness report of an unusual Pokémon there.

Ash: unusual Pokémon! 

Goh: what is it!

(Y/N): I wanna see!

(Chloe giggles at the three of them)

Cerise: here's the thing, it mentions nothing of appearance so I figured the best way for you to get up to speed is to hear the eye witness's story.

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): yes sir!

Chloe: uh...

(Y/N): you can come with us if ya want Chloe. 

Goh: that'd be great!

Ash: yeah!

(Y/N): if anything happens you know I've got your back.

Chloe: (Eevee encourages her as she smiles) sure.

(Y/N): I know who I'm gonna bring today!

Goh: bye professor!

All 4 of them: see you soon! (They head off as Galarian ponyta follows Chloe)

Cerise: take care now.

(Meanwhile on a ship we see in the crown tundra we see Lillie playing the piano as we also see Magearna and Zoroark as sat down we see Gladion and Lusamine, who looks gloomy as they still try to find Mohn as her alolan vulpix called snowy sleeps by Lillie as she plays the piano as Lusamine reflects back to her playing the piano as Mohn is there listening as Lillie also looks gloomy)

(Flash back)

Mohn: take care of Lillie (we see he's talking to magearna as Lillie is surprised by this) protect my princess (we see Lillie is just a  baby at this point) she's my precious little lady after all.

(Flashback end)

Lillie: father.

(We see magearna walk away as snowy follows it)

Lillie: snowy?

(They look as they see the beam coming from magearna)

Lusamine: the direction the light's pouring in, is it...

Gladion: (checks the mal) the crown tundra! It fits with all the data we've accumulated so far

Lillie: do you think... it's where father is.

(We cut to our gang)

Goh: that unusual Pokémon you saw, would you mind telling us what it looks like?

Old man: I only saw it for a second. It wasn't clear and it disappeared immediately.

Ash: what about colour? Were you able to make that out?

Old man: it's colour! Of course! It's colour was white.

Chloe: so it was a white Pokémon.

Old man: or maybe it was...

Ash: maybe?

Old man: it was yellow!

Goh: yellow?

(Y/N): well I'm certainly thrown for a loop though I'm relieved. I thought we were dealing with an ultra beast for a second there.