Part 146

(We start off at Oak's lab)

(With (Y/N) as we see he's with all his Pokémon at Oak's laboratory)

(Y/N): I want to thank you guys for cheering me on. We may have lost but we'll never give up right guys. (His Pokémon cheer and give encouragement) next time I battle Leon I'll win and then that leaves the strongest trainer in Ash. Though I think that won't be for a while because I need to train and do some stuff before I feel confident that I can best Leon and Ash in a battle so I may not be back for a while, I hope you all take care of yourselves and don't forget to care for one another since we're one big family.

(His Pokémon Pokémon hug and surround him as we cut away Ash has a hold of his trophy)

Ash: you guys! We did it!

(We see all his old Pokémon celebrating as they rush over to him stampeding as bayleef is leading the charge as they all hug and surround and celebrate with Ash as Oak approaches him)

Oak: that was one impressive win young man.

Ash: thanks professor Oak.

Oak: now for a poem. Journey is done, Ash returns as the strongest one.

Ash: only because my Pokémon worked so hard

Oak: with that humility there are no limits.

Ash: (nods) great!

Delia: though it sounds like you won't be home for a while again

Ash: but mom, how'd you know that?

Delia: let's just call it mother's intuition. Of course I know what my boy is thinking about, here you go (hands him some packed up food)

Ash: (looks up at his mom) it's time to go

Delia: please come home soon 

Oak: and give my best to professor Cerise and everyone at the lab.

Ash: right! (Looks at his Pokémon) guys, take care of yourselves while I'm gone okay?

(All his Pokémon give him a goodbye just before he goes as they'll make sure to take care of themselves as (Y/N) arrives onto the scene)

(Y/N): right I'm back.

Delia: please help look out for Ash for me (Y/N).

(Y/N) don't worry, until we part ways I will.

Ash: (embarrassed) mom!

(Y/N): (laughs) she's your mom Ash it's her job to worry and care for you, no matter how old you are she will treat like a precious baby.

Delia: see Ash, (Y/N) gets it

(Ash grumbles as the two head out as we cut to Goh in Cerise park with all his Pokémon)

Goh: hey everybody! We did it! I actually met up with mew! And my friendship with you made it possible, thank you all so much!

(Goh sits down as he looks sad as he has a sad smile on him)

Goh: you know, I've been thinking things over. (All his Pokémon look at him)

(We cut to the lab as a door opens Chloe comes in)

Chloe: hey day, excuse me, are (Y/N), Goh and Ash around?

Cerise: (turns around to look at her as Yamper and mimey are with him) well Ash and (Y/N) aren't here yet but I think Goh is out in the park.

Chloe: in the park? I've got it.

(Chrysa and Ren enter the scene)

Chrysa: so everyone's going camping today?