Part 124

(We cut to a ship heading to Alola)

Ash: it's Alola!

(We see Mohn and his family are there with them)

Chloe: I'm so excited!

Goh: this is your first time in Alola isn't it.

Ash: hey no problem they're all great people here.

(Y/N): it's a very fun place.

Chloe: we're going to learn everything about eevee that live here!

(We then see a table full of food as we see Hala the kahuna of meleemelee island)

(A/N): oh my god I've just realised something. I feel so dumb. Meleemelee, as in melee, close range fighting, Hala is a fighting type specialist. I can't believe it's almost took me about 6 years nearly to figure that out

Hala: today marks a truly stupendous day for us. It's the day when Mohn has returned to Alola.

(People clap and cheer as we see Kukui, Burnet and Lei)

Kukui: Mohn, welcome!

Mallow: hi there Lillie!

Sophocles/Lana: welcome home!

Lillie: Mallow! Lana! Sophocles! I'm home! (Hugs Mallow as Mallow hugs her)

Mallow: we missed you.

(Sophocles nods as Lana pats the back of her head)

Lana: I know it couldn't have been easy. 

(We see the Pokémon have reunited as Sandy, tsareena and togedemaru say hello to Snowy as they all cheer as we see our heroes looking on from the sidelines as we see Lillie's butler who took are of her, his name is Hobbes)

Hobbes: I'm so happy for you all! (We see he's crying as he speaks to Lusamine) master, madam!

Mohn: oh Hobbes

Faba: you look wonderful! (We see he's crying)

Wicke: (wipes a tear away) we've been waiting for so long and now you're finally here!

Mohn: Fabba. And Wicke. Sorry, I know you were worried.

Faba: my dear professor!

(He goes to hug him but rotom dex pops up as Faba hits into th back of it and falls down)

Room dex: it's really you! I'm a aether paradise researcher. Im rotom, in pokdex form. Nice to meet you.

Mohn: nice to meet you too.

Hala: and so, let's get this party started.

Ash: okay everyone.

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): out!

(They throw their pokeballs into the air as Ash sends out Dragonite, gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch'd and Dracovish and Goh sends out cinderace and inteleon as (Y/N) sends out froslass, eiscue, heatmor, toxicroak, Dragonite and suddenly there's a big thud behind them as we see it's his massive stonejourner)

(We see all the people having a good time as we see all the Pokémon as well as Ash's alola squad eating with them as we see Ash's Dragonite looking over confused as it sees melmetal not eating food but bits of metal instead) 

(We see Goh's Pokémon along with vikavolt, primarina, snowy, togedemaru and magearna)

(We also see (Y/N)'s Pokémon as they eat close to him as we see ponyta there too)

Mallow: eat up as much as you like!

(We see two eevees go for the same bowl as they see a hotter an sniff each other and play with each other as Chloe approaches Lana)