Part 122

(We see Ash, Goh and (Y/N) riding on a wailmer)

Ash: awesome! I haven't rode on a wailmer in a long time!

Goh: it's supposed to be around here somewhere 

Ash: (points) look I think that's it, it's gotta be.

(Y/N): so this is sea mauville.

Rotom phone: sea mauville, previously used to recover resources from the sea floor, it has now fallen into ruin. Since a lot of Pokémon are now nesting there it has been established as a nature reserve.

Ash: wow it sure is huge.

Goh: huh? (He looks as he sees Danika waving) it's Danika! 

(They go over to her)

Danika: thanks for bringing them here wailmer. (Wailmer swims off)

Ash: see you on the trip back!

Danika: okay then, let's go. There's the entrance. (They walk over to it)

Ash: yeah come! (Goes to enter but Danika stops him)

Danika: not so fast. Sorry to disappoint but only the challenger can participate in this mission, got it? So this is as far as you can go.

Ash: you've got to be kidding me.

Goh: no worries Ash, I'm sure I'll be successful.

Ash: you're right Goh, give it all you've got.

(Y/N): yeah, we'll be rooting and waiting for ya, just try your best.

Danika: first thing let me see the Pokémon that you've brought.

Goh: sure, it's this one. (Sends out the Pokémon as we see it's inteleon)

Danika: you chose inteleon. The gathering place is down these steps and to the lowest floor. The other challengers are already there.

Goh: great, so is Gary down there already?

Danika: if I recall he's at a different gathering place. I don't believe that he's here.

Goh: wow, you sure of that? I really wanted to compete against him today.

Danika: it sounds like you dint recognise the other challengers as competiton.

Goh: it's not that, it's-

Danika: this won't be an easy mission ya know. There are lots of fierce rivals here, stay on guard.

Ash: right?

(Y/N): time for you to get some tokens.

Goh: right! (They three way fist bump) let's get moving inteleon 

(Both him and inteleon begin their descent as we stay with Goh and inteleon)

Goh: this looks like this is the place but... nobody's here. So where are we gonna gather? (He receives a call as he looks to see it's from Danika)

Danika: it looks like you've arrived at the gathering place. Your mission this time is survival, you'll battle the other challengers until just one winner is left.

Goh: wow, survival? 

Danika: the last trainer standing will receive 3 tokens. Alright, the mission starts now. (Ash and (Y/N) appear on the screen)

Goh: hey wait! (However she hangs up as we see a map of sea mauville on his rotom phone with lots of red dots showing where all the trainers are) is that the floor plan? If the red dots are the challengers, am I the blue dot? (We see a red dot approaching him quickly)