Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

I was in the car with Taehyung. He was driving us to college.
"Baby, can we please have lunch together at the cafeteria. Just me and you."- Taehyung
I nod.
"When are you free then?"
- Taehyung
"1.30. Let's meet then. Okay?"
He agreed giving me a boxy smile smiling. I love this cuteness in him.
(Nd I love his duality😉😉)

We reached college and he said me to wait while he is parking the car. After he is done he held my hand and pulled me closer leaning down to my level.
"My morning kiss?"
- Taehyung
"Tae we are in public what if someone saw us?"
"Then tell that person that you are kissing your boyfriend." He shrugged. Sometimes I think how can he so carefree!
"Fine"
I leaned forward to kiss his cheek but he moved his head letting me peck on his lips. I felt like blood gushed to my cheeks and now I am sure that my face turned into a red tomato.
"Cute." He commented
"Y-yah it's- it's getting late. Let's go."

Time skips

I was currently heading to my locker to keep the books and then will head to the cafeteria. I guess he has to wait. On reaching my locker I kept my books and locked it. But then someone turned me harshly and I was pinned to the locker. I looked up only to be met by my worst nightmare. Nari and her minions.
"Yah didn't I told you to stay away from my Taehyung. How dare you kiss him?!"
- Nari
She pulled me by my hair and punched me in my stomach letting me fall on the floor. She kicked me which let me cough blood.

"Didn't I told you to stay away from her bitch? Huh?" Nari said pulling my hair. I tried my best to free myself from her clutches, "Do you want me to tell the whole school that who is he to you? You thought I didn't know he was your stepbrother. Huh? Shame on you, such a slut!"

"Yah! Leave her alone. Move away, bitch!"-???

I was too weak to even look at the person. I just want to rest and get rid of this bully.

"W-who are you? She is none of your business. "- Nari stuttered.
"Now do you wanna get beaten up in the hands of a man, you don't right?!"-???
"Fine!"- Nari
"You were lucky this time," Nari said to me and left.
The boy came near to my figure and crouched near my figure to help me stand up. I was too weak to do so but somehow managed to go to the nurse.

"You wait here let me find for the nurse."-???
The guy goes but returns then itself.

"Sorry, the nurse is on lunch break. Seems like I need to do the job."-???

He looks for the first aid box and poured some antibiotics on cotton and started cleaning the wound. I looked at him. He was so focused on cleaning my wound but suddenly I hissed as the cotton came in contact with the delicate skin.

"Sorry! But it will hurt a little..............and done."- ???
"Thank you."
"Jungkook"- ???
"Huh"
"My name is Jungkook."
-Jungkook
"Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N."
"You have a nice name."
- Jungkook
"Thanks for saving me."
"Don't worry they won't beat you again and if they,  I'll make sure we'll beat them together."- he chuckled showing his bunny teeth.
"Hehe"
"Hey how about we go to the cafeteria. My friends are also waiting."- Jungkook
"Ahh... I was heading to the cafeteria only."
"Good then. Let's go!" -Jungkook
"But-"
"No buts c'mon my treat."
- Jungkook
I nodded and got up but I was having problem in walking. Jungkook saw it and helped me put one of my arms behind his neck and held me sideways so I could walk properly. On reaching the cafeteria Taehyung spotted us and rushed towards us.

"Y/n, what happened?! And Jungkook! Oh my God please explain what happened and why you have bruises on your legs?"- Taehyung
"Taehyung-ah actually I-"
"Hyung, Nari with her minions were bullying Y/n. If it wasn't me on time then God know what would have happened to her."- Jungkook sighed
"What!?"- Taehyung
"Tae I can explain. It's just nothing, first, you calm down."
"By the hyung, you people know each other?"- Jungkook
"Ye-yeah....she......she is my st-stepsister."- Taehyung

I was a bit taken aback by his answer. I am just her stepsister! But it's true in a way I am her stepsister but I am also his girlfriend. Why did he lie?

"Oh I see, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you Noona. By the way, I,hyung and Jimin hyung are best friends."
- Jungkook
"It's okay. "
"Hyung can you please take our orders while I take Noona to one of the tables."- Jungkook
"Jimin is already sitting at the left corner side table. And I will take Y/n, you please take our orders."- Taehyung
"Hyung, please. Let me take Noona."- Jungkook pout while whining. Omg, he looks such a baby. My God why these guys look so cute while pouting.
"No, I will take her. She is my sister. You go and take the orders."- Taehyung
"No hyung you go."- Jungkook
"No kook you are going."
- Taehyung

That's it! They started bickering about who will take me to the table. I could just go by myself if this is the condition.

_________________________

So here comes the entry of our two new characters. Well if you people are not quite satisfied by Y/N getting bullied don't worry surprise is waiting. Even I don't like such weak girls.
By the way, the question I have been wanting to ask is that I was thinking of adding smuts. So I don't know, if you guys have any problems with me adding smuts, you can just comment. But please do let me know about your opinion.

Have a good day. Stay safe and maintain COVID protocols. These are said because my country is experiencing it's worst. And I have lost one of my closest family member due to Covid. So it's a request that please do maintain proper sanitation and hygiene. Cause precaution is better than cure.

Thank you, hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Love you❤