Chapter 24

A/n POV

The car parked in front of the Kim mansion as Y/n and Taehyung came out of the car. Y/n speed walked as she rang the doorbell, followed by Taehyung as Mrs. Kang opened the door. She made her way to her room followed by Taehyung. Putting her bag down and settling herself comfortable on the bed she gestured him to start.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm sorry." Her eyebrows rose to his apology but she thought to play it off for a while. "For what?" "For everything." "Sorry what? Can't hear you properly." He whined releasing a frustrated sigh, " I am sorry for arguing with you over nothing." He said it out loud for her to know that he is really sorry and wanting her to forgive him, " Please forgive me." He clasped his hands together begging her with the most sincerely he possessed. "Let me think." She said as she wanted to play along a little more. "I'm really sorry you know. I didn't wanted to say all those things to you but I got jealous and blurted everything without even thinking twice. But your cold treatment made me realize that without you I have no happiness left, I'm alone and lonely. Please punish me, shout on me, beat me, but don't leave or or stop talking talking to me." He sobbed holding her hands as he finished his sentence with utmost difficulty. Her hands immediately ran through his cheeks to wipe the tears away. It hurts her that she made her cry but it makes her heart warm that he finally accepted his faults. "I have forgiven you the moment you realized your mistakes." She smiled while his face was cupped by her hands which eventually hid in the crook of her neck.
"You don't know how lost I felt when you didn't even glanced at me." Taehyung complained as his voice came in a muffled tone. He further nuzzle in her neck placing butterfly kisses across her neck reaching to her jaw.

It didn't took him long to capture her lips within his. Their lips were moving in a sync. It wasn't a rough one but it was passionate, it showed how much love they held for each other. It was gentle yet passionate. Her hands locked up with his hairs as he pulled her closer by waist. She moaned at the sensation of his warm hands coming in contact with her bare skin, sending shivers down her spine.

A sudden  knock on the door made them quickly separate from each other. They fixed themselves, Y/n got up to quickly open the door. There stands Mrs. Kang, with a bow she let them know that dinner is ready.

Closing the door she faced Taehyung. As he sat on her bed, looking at her in an intimidating way, "Time flew so fast." A chuckled escaped her mouth as she rolled her eyes, " We literally arrived home at 6.30 pm." "Hmm. Factual enough."

They headed downstairs,  sitting beside each other as they chuckled and giggled and laughed out enjoying their dinner ending the day with a smile on their face and also with a peaceful heart.

.........

"Yes dad. Yeah.... okay.... do I need to pick you both from the airport?..... no no it was alright with me....yeah....yeah......good night." She ended the call with her dad as two hands wrapped up, blocking her view. "Guess who?" Y/N  chuckled, already knowing the person and his silliness, " Tae, you know I will already recognize you by your voice." "Oh shit!" He showed his boxy smile. "You are a boy of 20 with a mind of 5 years old kid." "I'm not a kid and you'll get to know it sooner." "Oh really?" She teased him. He nodded as she pushed her to the bed, getting on top of her, capturing her with his legs on both sides. "Now you'll see what I can do." He said as he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. He sucked a particular spot ,which was a sensitive spot to her, making her moan his name. He smirked against her skin as he bit that place and then sucked her, finally detaching his lips from there with a kiss. He admired the mark he made right now as he caressed it with his thumb.

A feeling erupted in Y/n's chest. She sat up closing the distance between them. Their lips brushed as she whispered against his lips, "I want you."

___________________________

I'm so happy that my book reached 500+ views. Thank you so much guys. It means so much to me. The book will soon come to an end. Maybe 2-3 more chapters, I need to write. Thank you again to all the readers who have read and voted my story.

Just a tip, prepare your hobi water for next chapter.

Anyways don't forget to vote my story and comment down to let me know your feedback.Love you guys~~❤❤❤❤❤❤❤