Chapter 14

Y/N' S POV

"Okay 3, 2, 1 go!"- Jisoo

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU."
- Everyone
"Happy birthday Y/N"- Lisa

"Omg! Thank you guys. You people are the best"
Then I started crying.
"Yah! Today is your birthday. The birthday girl shouldn't cry today."- Jennie
"Okay okay I won't but you people made me emotional."
"You liked the surprise?"- Lisa
"I love it!"
"Actually we need to tell you something. "- Rose
"Continue"
"Umm... Y/N we are sorry..... actually....umm...."- Jisoo
"What happened guys is everything okay?"
"Actually tomorrow is your birthday and we are busy. We won't be able to celebrate your birthday. "- Lisa said in a sad tone.
"Its okay!"
"We are sorry."- Jisoo
"Its okay guys. I myself forgot about my birthday. I am happy that you people remembered and wished me. Its enough for me."
"Y/N what are you doing tomorrow?"- Rose
"Probably paying a visit to dad in graveyard." I sighed.
"So you will go with aunty?"
- Lisa
"Really! Do you think I will go with that lady!"
How can they think that I will spend my birthday with that lady who just killed my dad.

Yes my dad died in the hands of my mom. But I didn't told anything to the cops since it was an accident. And it was shown that he died in an accident. I hate myself for supporting her. But I was too small to do anything on my own, so in a way or other I had to.

"Okay girl calm down."- Lisa
"So you'll go alone!"- Rose
"Probably."
"Hey why don't you ask Taehyung to take you."- Jennie
"No I can't!"
"Hey did you confessed to him?"- Jennie
"No! Are you out of your mind! He is my stepbrother! For fuck's sake I can't do that after knowing!"
"Are you sure no one heard you right now saying these."
- Lisa
"I guess so. My door is closed and I don't think so I was too loud that mom, dad or Tae can hear me."
"Ooooo now Tae! Y/N why don't you confess to him. You love him so much. Even now he stopped hanging out with other girls."- Rose
"If I were you I would have proposed him long time back."- Jennie
"Jennie dear do you think that it is so easy for me to confess to someone who just stands in the position of my brother? Its completely illegal do you know that!"
"Still love doesn't follow any rules nor it judges people whom you love!"- Jennie
"You people! Here I am trying to forget my fellow for him, deleting his pictures which I once took and stopping myself to draw him and you all are making me fall for him more."
"But what can we do if you love him. I think Jennie is right Y/N. You should go for your love. Even aunty gone for it too. She knew that you loved Taehyung but still she married his father. I think you too deserve to be happy and loved."- Jisoo
"You know I miss my dad. If he was here I didn't need to suffer so much. Neither mom had married another man nor I have to forget my love."
Saying so I broke down into tears. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him. I needed someone who would love me any protect me.
"Don't cry. Everything will be okay"- Lisa
"Guys I'll talk to you all later. Its getting late. Bye"
"Yeah bye. Take care Y/N and don't cry."- Jisoo
"Wish you all the best for tomorrow and may God bless you that you get your love."
- Jennie
I giggle at her comment.
"Take care and wish you all the best for tomorrow. "- Rose
Then I hung the phone. And cried out my heart.
"Why! Why! I have to suffer everytime!"
"Father, tell me shall I go dor my love or just not ruin our relationship. I am confused what shall I do. I am not like the girls who used to make out with him."

I think its better if I don't tell him. This is it. I can be so selfish. So I deleted all his pictures. I guess tomorrow I'll go to the graveyard alone. Mom hasn't wished me. Must have forgotten my birthday. That is what afterall I expect from her. I looked at the clock it was late. I think I should sleep now. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and cleaned up myself. Then I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

TAEHYUNG' S POV

I waited for her to fall asleep. I didn't knew she had so go through so much. Now, I really wanted to know what happened to her father that she becomes so depressed about that matter. I was a bit amazed+ shocked when I heard that she also loved me. But now the thing is she will never confess to me.

I came out from under her bed and saw the dried tears on her cheeks. I wiped the leftover tears and caressed her hair.
"Don't worry Y/N everything will be alright. "
Saying that I placed a kiss on her head and left her room.

Tomorrow she'll be the most luckiest girl. I'll plan a surprise birthday party for her tomorrow also how about if I propose her tomorrow. Good idea!
"Just wait your birthday present is on your way with your love."

________________

I am so sorry for keeping you wait my cliffhangers. I just can't believe my book hit 66 reads. Omg!!! I am literally on the verge to cry. T°T
Actually it was my first book and my first time writing it so I was a bit nervous back then and I didn't thought it would get so much love and all.

Thank you 💜💜to all who have read my story till now. I promise to update sooner as possible. Thank you so much guysT^T.
SARANGHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 I LOVE YOU ALL❤

- Author~~