Chapter 6

Next day at school
You were walking with your friend discussing about last night.
"Well Y/N I think you have now you have met your stepbrother."- Lisa
"Yes. Ofcourse he was yesterday at the wedding present. "
"So how is he?"- Lisa
"What is his name?"-Jisoo
"Is he handsome?"- Jennie
"Did you guys got along?"- Rose
"Did he treated you well?"- Lisa
"Guys! Actually....My"
"Actually what? Please tell what happened? "- Jisoo
"Taehyung is my stepbrother." 
"WHAT!!!"- everyone
"Yes. You have heard correct. He is my stepbrother."
"But you did said that aunty knew about you liking Taehyung."- Lisa
"Yes Lisa mom knew about my feeling but I don't know why she ruined it."
Tears started forming in your eyes as you said those words. And after that you felt tears running down your cheeks.
"Don't cry Y/N. Everything will be fine. You will overcome these." Jisoo said while hugging you to comfort you
"Y/N you silly why are you crying. See its better now. You can easily confess to Taehyung and can get closer to him."- Jennie
"You fool! How can I. He is my god damn stepbrother. How can I love my stepbrother? Its illegal. "
Soon the bell rang for the first class.
"Shit! Run guys or else we'll be missing this class or get punished."- Lisa
Then you guys run to your respective classes. You got into your class and saw that the teacher already came.
"Miss please may I come in."
"Lee Y/N! You are late. I am excusing you only for this time. Next time it will be detention for you."- Teacher
"Sorry miss this won't be repeated. "

You listened to the teacher and took all the notes.

Time skips

The last class of your college ended and you were heading out. Since your class ended around 3 p.m. in the afternoon, you were hungry. So you were heading to the cafeteria but before you heading there you went to your locker. While passing by the corridor, you noticed someone was making out in one corner and the place was less congested or you shall say that it was nearly empty. You noticed the person and your heart clenched at the sight. It was Taehyung with a slut. You don't recognize the girl but was sure that they were enjoying the moment. You were hurt as hell. First he is your love, you cannot confess to him, second he is now a part of your family; your stepbrother and now he is making out with a chick. He is a playboy so what else do you expect from him. Everyone is hurting you and had hurted you. You mentally felt broken and alone in the world.

When you came near to the couple you felt jealous but you cannot express it. It would sound awkward.
"Get yourself a room."
Unable to control yourself these words left your mouth. You widen your eyes and not to understand what will you do you ran as fast as possible to your locker.

You were putting your things in your locker when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to meet Lisa.
"Hey Y/N!"- Lisa
"Hi, are you having a free period ?"
"Yeah. I was actually hungry and was heading to the cafeteria. Wanna join?"- Lisa
"Yeah, sounds good. Actually I myself was heading there since my college ended."

Then you both headed to the cafeteria . You took a seat and Lisa brought a pizza and a coke. Having a bite, the memories of Taehyung making out with the girl came into your mind and you hung your head low, on the verge of crying now. You cannot hold it anymore. Tears streaming down your cheeks and Lisa noticed it.
"Y/N are you okay. Is everything fine? You can tell me"- Lisa
"Li-lisa I am tired."
You tried to control you tears and try to act normal . Lisa noticed that you were broken. She felt bad for you. She wanted you to date someone you love but didn't thought you would end up like this. Sighing she spoke while holding your shoulder to comfort you.
" Y/N you know there is nothing wrong in crying. Open up your heart and crying,  tell me your problems. I am here to listen , I am always with you  for your happiness or sadness or whatever it is. You know sometimes crying can atleast make you a bit released, relaxed and calm for opening up and telling your problem. Tell me what is hurting you. I will try to ease it. Okay?"- Lisa

This time you sobbed hard and spoke, "Lisa,I-I am tired for facing this world. What have I done wrong that I am suffering mentally like this. I today saw that.....that Tae-Taehyung was..... making out with a girl." You cried while saying these words.
Lisa hugged you and patted your back.
"I know, I know. It's okay. You can do nothing since he is not only a playboy but now your stepbrother. So..... you have to move on girl. You can't be heartbroken for just that one person. I can't see you like this. It hurts me, even it hurt everyone of us. Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and me; none of us can bear you seeing this broken.

You know if anything happens you can always come to us and talk about it. Right. Come on now cheer up. I want to see the smile back on your face."- Lisa

Saying so she broke the hug and gestured you to smile. You smiled wiping your tears.
"Thank you Lisa. I can never forget what you people did for me. Thank you so much."

"Yah, its my job to keep you happy. Are you feeling better now?"- Lisa

You nodded and both continued eating and talked about the stuff that happened today.