Chapter 5

(Later at that night)
Y/N's POV

You all returned to your house. Your parents left before and you decided to leave after setting everything in the place. Before leaving your dad said that he needs you to meet someone.
So here you are parking your car. You got off and ringed the doorbell. The door opened by a maid
"Where is Dad?"
"He is waiting for you in the living room. Ma'am he also said you to keep all your things and meet him."- Maid

You nod and went to meet your father.
"Dad did you called me?"
"O you came Y/N. Well I need you to meet your brother. TAEHYUNG!"- Dad
You were in full shock that did you heard correct, did he just called Taehyung. You must be dreaming so you pinched and it hurt. Then you thought it can't him there are many guys named Taehyung.
A tall guy came down the stairs.
"Taehyung meet your stepsister or rather sister Kim Y/N."- Dad
Taehyung looked at you completely shocked as you.

"Y/N this is Taehyung my son."-Dad
You widened your eyes and gasped and the only thing that your mouth was
"You!"
"What!Y/N!"- Taehyung
"Do you people know each other? "- Dad
"Ummm......actually....we are in same college."
"O good for you people that you know each other before hand."- Dad
"Ummm....Dad would I like go to my room. Its a long day for me. I would talk to you tomorrow."
" Wait Y/N I forgot to tell you. Actually you both....We.....both have planned to go for.....honeymoon tomorrow. So we are leaving tomorrow sharp at 6:00 a.m for Bora Bora."- Dad

At this point you were pissed as hell. Firstly Taehyung as your stepbrother and then this honeymoon. You just left the place without saying anything and got to your room.
"I shouldn't have agreed to this marriage. Aishh...my fault. Neither I have agreed nor this whole thing would have happened. Now I got it why Taehyung was there in the wedding. "
You thought that your mother knew about your feelings for Taehyung and she also knew you didn't confessed your feelings. Then why she has to ruin your life ever by including him as a part of the family not as your love but as your stepbrother. The word hurt you so bad knowing who is your stepbrother now, your love.

You just changed and took a shower and got to bed to sleep. It was a long day for you and everything seems to mess up.

No Y/N you can't do this. He is your fucking goddamn stepbrother. You can't have feelings for him. No matter what , you need to forget him and move on. Find someone else in life. He was not for you. Moreover he is a playboy. Playing with emotions was his work. He can never be serious in any relationships, atleast that is what you have seen since you joined college.
"Y/N....forget him. Please don't try now its useless. Confessing to him now is useless. Forget him and move on."
Tears rolled down my eyes thinking of the things that took place. Losing my Dad for that lady whom I call mom, agreeing for the marriage only for her happiness and at last I have to sacrifice my love.