Epilongue

Y/N'S POV

"Hwan stop! You are going to fall." I exclaimed worriedly as our five year old child paid no heed to my warning, running down the stairs; ready to meet meet the guests or more particularly Jimin's daughter.....Minji.

"I am going to show her my Gucci clothes. She always shows off her Saint Laurent, pink gowns." Hwan's eyes glittered with excitement as his lips took curved into a mischievous smirk that probably inherited from Taehyung.

Yes, after that night, I was found pregnant. Our parents came to know about our relationship. At first Dad didn't took it well. He was antagonistic to our relationship but Mom knew about us and me having a crush on Taehyung earlier. As days passed, we married and I give birth to my twins Hwan and Jinhee. My children were a blessing to us. After their birth day spent most of his time with playing and cradling them. Later, he also accepted our marriage.

"Mommy! Tell Daddy to not to steal my ice cream!" A shrill shout escaped from the kitchen as I ran downstairs to look at Jinhee, who was now sitting at the kitchen counter with a bowl of ice cream in her hand. Her lips pouted showing her mole exactly like her father. Opposite to her was standing Taehyung with an empty bowl. As soon as Jinhee saw me she jumped off the counter and hid behind my back. "Mommy. Daddy ate my ice cream." She complained pointing at Tae. "Tae." I whined. Even after becoming a father of two children, he would act like a kid himself. "Are you grown up or you are of same age as your kids. I can't! I feel like I am looking after 3 kids at time. Sometimes think of myself also." Putting his bowl down, he came towards me embracing me in a hug and then taking Jinhee to his lap, he said "Appa is sorry. Next time Appa will brings Jinhee a lot of chocolates and toffes." "With ice cream." She added pouting at her father. "Yeah, yeah with lots of ice cream." Just then the bell rang, Hwan ran out shouting, "Mommy they came. They came."

It was our fifth marriage anniversary and we had invited the boys and girls to our place for a small dinner. Thanks to such dinners, I had grown well acquainted with their wives or girlfriends and the kids got an opportunity to play together as well, developing deep friendships.

"How is the weather treating the expectant mother?" I asked Seokjin,  Jisoo's husband, while hugging Jisoo who was now one month pregnant. After graduating Jisoo, was arranged to marry with him, but no doubt he takes care enough care of her more than anyone else could. They were happy and after 3 months of their marriage Jisoo was found to be pregnant.

As for Lisa, her story is a bit surprising. After I rejected Jungkook,  around a span of a year Jungkook found his girlfriend, Lisa. None of us were expecting,  but as long as it ends well everything is good.

And for Rose, as said before, Jimin missed no chance to make her his. And after our marriage they married, having blessed with a beautiful daughter, Minji.

"The whether is quiet nice actually." Seokjin answered laughing a bit as we settled.

Food and drinks were soon served as the kids were enjoying having their own times, when I noticed Taehyung was not between us. I wonder if he found Hwan and Minji fighting again. I excused myself, as I walked upstairs. "Tae?" I called near our kids room only to find a familiar hand wrapping my wrist pulling me to the corner.

"What?" I asked as he shushed me to be quiet and then pointed towards our kids room that was slightly ajar, loud voices coming from inside.

My eyes widen, "Are they fighting again?" But Jinhee is probably with them so she would have complained me by now. Taehyung shook his head, pursing his lips to find the appropriate words. His cheeks were slightly flushed from drinking soju. He pulled me in a tight embrace eyes alight with fascination as they scan every detail of my face. "I love you." I smiled, "Yes Tae, I love you too." Pecking on his cheeks I pushed him away. "Now can we check on the kids?" Just as I said Jinhee shouted, "Oh my God!" and then she rushed of the room, and caught up with me.

"Oh mommy." She looked a bit shocked as she giggled and gestured me to come closer. I bend to her level as she whispered something that I never expected. "Hwan kissed Minji." And then Hwan came with a flushed face, as Minji ran out from there. Bending down to his level I pushed his hairs out of his face as I tried to change the topic.
"Hwan, I have seen you have been a good boy today. Are you not going to fight with Minji?" I asked him as he blushed harder shaking his head saying 'No'

"Really? Why?" I was genuinely curious about the whole thing. "Because Appa said I shouldn't fight with the girl I like. Moreover I realized she is too pretty to fight with. Good boys don't fight with pretty girls."

Wait, What!?

"Is that the reason you kissed her?" He shook his head as a yes and then ran to his room. I whipped around to look at Taehyung, shocked with the new information. Hwan certainly didn't came up with all these on his own.

"Is it true?" He rubbed his nape slightly, " Well if they like each other what's wrong in that?"

It seems like they gave to give a lot of explaining when they grow up.

But for,

Now all is well when it ends well.

                                                            ┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

                                                                                 ☯︎THE END☯︎

                                                            └─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a long journey throughout. But finally the book came to an end. I can't even believe my eyes that my first book got 600+ views and 100+ votes. Seriously my English is not that good but still it was a great adventure from the beginning.

Also, there will be more books to be published, sooner or later. Hope you guys are looking forward to it and give as much as love and support you gave to this book.

A BIG THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS.

I LOVE YOU~~