chapter 8

One week later
Y/N'S POV

A week has passed since that incident happened between me and Taehyung. I was so disappointed by his behavior. He thinks that I am such a slut  like others. Shame on him to have such a concept about me and my character. I knew that he was a playboy but didn't thought that his thinking were also dirty as him. Actually it affects me more cause I feel feel him. I have tried to forget but it isn't happening.

I was currently in car with Taehyung since my car was at garage for service. I had no choice. It was awkward to be together. I didn't want to make a conversation with him. So I  expected that we will soon reach college and go to my respective class. The car soon stopped at the parking lot.
"So we a-" - Taehyung
Before he complete his sentence I got out of the car making my way towards my class since I don't want to make any conversation.

I got to my locker and someone hugged me from behind. I know this person.
"Good morning Y/N"- Lisa
"Good morning Lisa."
"What class you have now?"- Liza
"English."
"Oh... I have sociology. Bad luck we don't have class together."- Lisa
I sadly nod and looked at my watch and it was time.
"Shit! Lisa I need to go its almost time for class. And you know if I am late I am doomed. Bye see you later"

I then make my way to my class and saw that the teacher hasn't come yet. So I sighed in relief and then I go to my seat and sit. The teacher continued her lecture but I was soon lost in my own thoughts. Suddenly something hit my head. A  crumpled ball of paper. I looked at the direction from where it came. Not able to understand who threw it I opened it.

"Meet me near the parking lot after college!!!"

Who is this? And why does he want to meet me near the parking lot? You shrugged your shoulders and concentrated back to the teacher.
.
.
.
.
Time skips

I go near the parking lot as I was told and looked here and there to find that who called me after college meet the person at the parking lot.
I was walking near to it when someone pulled me to the side. I was about to shout when the person put the hands on my mouth.

"Shhh.... don't shout. Its me Taehyung."- Taehyung
Then he removed his hands and you spoke,
"What are you doing here? And why the hell did you pulled me to the side??"
"Actually I asked you to come here."- Taehyung
"So you are that person who threw that paper!"
He nods his head showing his rectangular smile.
Your heart melted seeing that rectangular smile but soon you restrained yourself and slap yourself mentally.
"So, what do you want?"
"You was ignoring me for a week."- Taehyung *pouts*
"So?"
"I want you to complete my assignments, make today's dinner and also clean my room."- Taehyung
"Why doesn't there any maid at home to do those and I won't do your assignments. That is your work to do. Why shall I waste my precious time to do it? And I didn't ignored you. Agree that we don't come along."
"Whatever you say. I just felt that you ignored. And by the way you have to do because I said and if you don't do these then you will stay here at the streets today."- Taehyung
"I will not and why will I stay on the streets? "
"Did you forget you came in my car today?"- Taehyung

You suddenly remembered that you came with him at school since your car was at the garage for service.

"Ugghhhh.... you Son of.... Fine . I will do your assignment."

Time skips

A/N'S POV

At car
You were sitting in the passenger's seat, looking outside the window. You suddenly felt that someone was staring at you. You looked at the direction and saw it was Taehyung. He quickly looked away.

"Do you need anything? "-Y/N
"N-no"- Taehyung
"Then stop staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable."-
Y/N
'How can I look at something when that most beautiful person is sitting in front of me. What are you doing to me! I think I like you. You are so adorable. Wait, what! Did I just said that I like her. No, no, no she is my stepsister I can't. But in love it doesn't matter who the person is. But still. Aish, its complicated. Forget it.' Taehyung thought.
"Well can you tell me about yourself. I mean about your life before you joined us."- Taehyung
"I study in your college only don't you know about me?"-  Y/N
"Yeah.... but I don't know you personally. What is your hobby, Or about your friends or what about you tell me whom you like? Or about your boyfriend."- Taehyung

You were taken aback by the last two questions he asked.
"N-no I don't have any boyfriend, nor I-I l-like some-o-one"-Y/N
"Ah....see you are stuttering."   -Taehyung
"No. Its not what you think. I don't like anyone."-Y/N
"Anyway I won't force you to say about your lover. By the way what about you previous father?"
Tears build up in your eyes and you look away from him.
"Its better if we don't talk about him."-Y/N
After that the ride was all silent. None of you tried to break the silence. After the car stopped in front of your house you quickly got out of the car and headed in.