Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the sunlight hitting on my face. There were still rashes on my hands and it was really itching. I am experiencing this after a long time, since I got to know that I am allergic to chili I was always careful and conscious about food. I should have been conscious yesterday too. All my fault! I shouldn't have trusted. I felt that there was something holding my hand and I looked at it, Taehyung's hand. What is he doing here?! Was he here all night sitting on edge of my bed. I gently tried to remove his hand and get out of the bed but I couldn't he woke up.
"Oh.. you are awake. Good morning "- Taehyung said while giving me a rectangular smile.
"Morning ,can you please leave my hand!"
"O, sorry hehe."- Taehyung

I got out off my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine. I got in the shower and turned it on.
"Ouch" I hissed in pain as the water hit my infected skin. I need to go to the doctor as I guess I don't have the medicines with me. I somehow managed to take shower and did my morning routine. Wearing a bathrobe I got out of the bathroom. I saw Taehyung was not there. As today is Saturday so I can visit the doctor now since I don't have college. I got dressed and taking my purse I headed downstairs. I saw Taehyung coming out of the kitchen with a confused face.
"Where are you going?"
- Taehyung
"Why do you care! Anyways I am going to visit the doctor."
"Wait let me take you."- Taehyung
"No its fine. I can go by myself."
"Then have the breakfast at least before going."- Taehyung
"No I think its better to have food from outside rather than having the food cooked by you!"
"Y/N I am really s-" - Taehyung
"Listen I don't need your fucking explanation! I understand that you cannot tolerate me but bear me just for a year I will move out of here."

With that you didn't wasted any time but went out of the house to visit a doctor.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was standing there with guilt. This time I didn't cooked the breakfast it was the maid who cooked it. But she thought it was me and it was obvious that she will not eat anything offered by me after yesterday. Why did all of a sudden thought I thought of making the food so spicy. Anyways I will try my best to apologize to her about yesterday, even I thought of taking her to the doctor as it was the least I could have done but she completely refused me; Aish... she is still mad at me.

"Sir please have the breakfast orelse it will get cold."- Maid.
"How can I have breakfast without you"- I whispered
"Sir, is everything alright?"- Maid
I nod to her huffing in the air.
"Sir you can share to me if you want. I am like your mother only, you can share me. I will not tell to anyone but I can advise you if you are needed. "- Maid
"I really need someone's advise right now. Please, can I talk to you privately."
"Sure, but please have your breakfast. "- Maid
Mrs. Kang is like my mother. After my mother's death she took care of me and I really do respect her. I think it will be better if I tell her about everything along with my feelings.
"Mrs. Kang will it be okay if I first tell about my matter? Its really bothering me."

"So, what are you so stressed off for?"- Mrs. Kang
"Mrs. Kang you know about my stepsister. Right! "
"Yes. Is something wrong? Something happened?"- Mrs. Kang
"Yesterday I mixed chilies in her food, in large quantities. And she is allergic to chilies, for which she fell sick...."

After listening to the whole thing she was a bit disappointed for my behavior.

"You should apologize to her at any cost. You know she is really hurt. I will talk to her if needed "- Mrs. Kang
"Moreover Mrs. Kang there is one more thing. But I think that is wrong."
"Its okay you can tell me."- Mrs. Kang
"I-I .....like h-her."
"Ommo! Are you serious about your feelings. "- Mrs. Kang
I nod and thought that she would tell me to don't go for my feelings. But to my great astonishment, she smiled.
"You know, you never know who you fall for. I am telling you tell her about your feelings. If she rejects then think that she is correct from her side because you are her stepbrother but if she accepts know that she have listened to her heart and there is nothing wrong in loving. Love is blind. It does not matter on age, sex or relationship or anything. Love is love. Of you fall for someone atleast you should let the person know that someone is there who is there to love him/her. So I would advise you first to apologize. But wait for a few days then you can confess to her. But don't hurt her anymore, cause she is already hurt, it will take time for her to trust you. So whatever you do don't hurt or break her."
- Mrs. Kang

I was taken a back by her advise. Is it okay to love your stepsister? But she too said love doesn't judge people. Anyways let's apologize to her first.
"Thank you a lot Mrs. Kang."
And with that I hugged her.
"Ommo! Tae you are a big brat now but see you are still that child who used to do all those naughtiness and childish tasks."- Mrs. Kang
I laugh at her words.
"Now come and have your breakfast. "- Mrs. Kang
"No. I won't eat till she forgives me."
"But she might come late. And you will fall sick if you don't eat."- Mrs. Kang
"Anything for her!"
She shook her head and leaves me.

Just wait Y/N. This time I am not letting you go away from me.